Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We've had a thread about how many times a day you cum. I wonder how many of us use condoms when we masturbate.

Early on, after I discovered my dad's condom stash, and when I was going it alone at home, I found the mess easier to contain if I used one of his "rubbers." Big surprise, one day, when my mother found one in my jeans doing laundry and asked what I was doing with them! I was mortified to have to explain, but she was cool with that. And since then, if I'm jacking alone, I still use condoms, partly because they represent sex about to happen, and partly to keep the room clean (my spurt is pretty vigorous).

What do you guys do?

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
some of the ribbed ones that are really thin like crown can be fun for a quick no muss no fuss jack. i find them especially handy if i'm in the mood to toss off a quick load at work, tie a know in it and then throw it on top the garbage can of a co-worker! i also like to just keep it in my pocket and play with that boy batter. that usually gets me so hot that i've got to make a return trip to the john, bite into the bag and let the jizz run into my mouth. it makes for a spectacular second shot, but messier to clean up.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Admit it guys. We've all jerked off with condoms. (We've probably all jerked off everywhere and with everything.) The idea of slipping one on for the very first time is enough to get us hard instantly. At least it was for me.

After the first time or two, the interest fades.

After the first couple of times fucking with one, the interst in them really fades.

I can't imagine ever wanting ot jerk off with one again. Direct contact feels so much better.

D

deleted213967

A fun proposition, if an expensive one.

I only use them for special-occasion jack off sessions.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I drool a lot of precum. So the nice thing about jerking with a condom is that all that nice precum stays and gets recycled as lube.

If I'm fucking, I prefer a condom a little tight. But if I'm jerking, the looser the better.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some of the ribbed ones that are really thin like crown can be fun for a quick no muss no fuss jack. i find them especially handy if i'm in the mood to toss off a quick load at work, tie a know in it and then throw it on top the garbage can of a co-worker! i also like to just keep it in my pocket and play with that boy batter. that usually gets me so hot that i've got to make a return trip to the john, bite into the bag and let the jizz run into my mouth. it makes for a spectacular second shot, but messier to clean up.
lol That's a hoot! Hope someone don't get pissed off and make all the guys give up their DNA to find the culprit. LOL NOT A GOOD THING!

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've stroked off wearing condoms before. I don't really care for the feeling of it but it does cut down on the mess for sure!

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Having been in a steady relationship for years, I haven't had condoms around. But I did used to like to use them for an occasional quick j/o with no mess.

To this day there's something that's kind of a turn on just about putting one on. Maybe leftover from when we were nervous kids fumbling with that condom for the first couple of times we has sex.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jackin with condoms are pretty kool I think, cause they keep us from makin a mess. Plus as we/I play the pre makes for great lub inside the rubber.

Reactions: cadmanken