Jack Dylan Grazer

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, it's very possible his privacy has been violated. And yet here you are praying his nudes are posted when you should be out there scouring the internet to post them here for me!
tenor.gif

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, it's very possible his privacy has been violated. And yet here you are praying his nudes are posted when you should be out there scouring the internet to post them here for me!
I hope thats sarcasm

Reactions: pix3348

ZieglerAF

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Think It Might Be That The Phones Haven't Been Working Since This Morning, But Maybe.
Yeah, he used the word "compromised", but the end of the message says it all

His phone (hardware) ain't it working, if it were a hacker, his private photos would have been leaked in no time (if there's even any good in there)

Reactions: bigboaster

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he used the word "compromised", but the end of the message says it all

His phone (hardware) ain't it working, if it were a hacker, his private photos would have been leaked in no time (if there's even any good in there)
Oh you KNOW there is. He's filthy :laughing:

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh you KNOW there is. He's filthy :laughing:

He seems like the kind of dude that has about 30 pictures of his ballsack resting right on the camera lens just 'cause it amuses him (and he wants buddies to scroll through the phone and find 'em), then about another 30 pictures with unusual Dutch angles and "artistic" riffs of the same thing. :laughing: And that's only just getting started...