Jack Dylan Grazer

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, for the record, bi people are bi, I don’t want to cast doubt on that. What I do have some doubts about is whether Jack was ever actually coming out or whether it was just a joke? To my knowledge it was just that one video where he says it in a joking manner, right? Has he said it or otherwise referred to being bi anywhere/when else? People tend to take jokes as gospel truth sometimes.

randomguy565

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So, for the record, bi people are bi, I don’t want to cast doubt on that. What I do have some doubts about is whether Jack was ever actually coming out or whether it was just a joke? To my knowledge it was just that one video where he says it in a joking manner, right? Has he said it or otherwise referred to being bi anywhere/when else? People tend to take jokes as gospel truth sometimes.
He said he’s bi. That’s all there is to it.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Was that a joke though? He was asked point blank on live about being gay and then responded that he's bi and then quoted a line from the movie Luca. What's the punchline exactly? where's the joke? lol.

He also suggested he preferred the pronouns he/they around that time too. Seems kind of far for "jokey".

During an NME interview he said this re his feelings after playing Fraser in We Are Who We Are:
“I felt very empty, purposeless and really down for a while,” he says. “We were both experiencing these identity crises at the same time. I was playing and experiencing these exact same things within my own hormonal evolution or whatever. It was just weird.”

Last edited:

Somethinggoodtonight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
out of the 3 I think Wyatt has the biggest dick then Jayden then jack
I imagine that Jack doesn’t have a massive cock, but it’s really thick. I also think he has bushy pubic hair and a tight but heavy ball sack. I just know he’s had some really hot sex in his life.