Jack Dylan Grazer

quizblorg

Superior Member
Media
I hope he give us as much content as Asher.

Jack doesn't seem to like showing off his body that much - it's a bit flabby (I'm not complaining, I think it suits him very well!), so he's probably not proud of it the way that Asher is.

But!

While posters here have a tendency to be overly optimistic when it comes to nude leaks, Jack is such a scandal-prone wild card with poor impulse control that I think with him the chances of it happening are actually pretty good; even a jerk-off video or sex tape wouldn't really surprise me.

jas02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jack doesn't seem to like showing off his body that much - it's a bit flabby (I'm not complaining, I think it suits him very well!), so he's probably not proud of it the way that Asher is.

But!

While posters here have a tendency to be overly optimistic when it comes to nude leaks, Jack is such a scandal-prone wild card with poor impulse control that I think with him the chances of it happening are actually pretty good; even a jerk-off video or sex tape wouldn't really surprise me.
Definitely!! I think we could get his nudes eventually.

Reactions: Tonyj632

BadWolfhard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D

deleted11935471

But!

Amen my dude!!
Happy birthday to my favorite chaotic bisexual weeaboo!!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's nice that we can finally give him a thread here on LPSG. So I'll say this:
Cute guy, impressive actor, and the fact that he took up playing flute because he's a Jethro Tull fan earns him a shitload of extra points in my eyes.