Rainier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has. I’ve mentioned this on here before. He has a few videos showing his face, 3 or something. But they’re gone now, we don’t know why. My guess is, he started OF so he wants to keep his face - his identity - out of the internet. Which sucks because the videos showing his face were good. He has blushy checks, no beard, blue eyes and blonde-ish straight hair.
Wow, he's perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!

I don't suppose he's ever shown his face before?

Reactions: apuppet

btj1

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He has. I’ve mentioned this on here before. He has a few videos showing his face, 3 or something. But they’re gone now, we don’t know why. My guess is, he started OF so he wants to keep his face - his identity - out of the internet. Which sucks because the videos showing his face were good. He has blushy checks, no beard, blue eyes and blonde-ish straight hair.
and a slight gap in his teeth that is cute AF

SirDarkmore

Cherished Member
Media

ASMR Stud 1.mp4

I think he just hid the vids from his channel. I didnt see this one on his page but it was still in my playlist and could watch it as normal. Still decided to download it just in case but maybe check through your playlists to see if you can still pull up his older vids.