Fatboy6669

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm kinda getting tired of this guy. Started watching him.bc his asmr was really good but dude's obsessed with making a profit out of his channel without putting any effort at all into it. He also said he'd never do nsfw content so I feel like this patreon will be a major scam
The amount of times I've seen him basically beg for money on his community tab and then delete the post when no one donates is hilarious. And then he goes for weeks posting random non-asmr content and expects to make any money from his channel. Honestly, some of these guys have the looks, but no brains it seems

Crabcraft

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything on heynaw asmr? I have one jerk off vid from a month or 2 ago and can’t get access to the new ones he posted
His latest Patreon content has been quite good, especially the vids he posted today. He’s quite the exhibitionist and likes to please his viewers. For those who are interested in him, it’s worth checking out.

mikey001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
$49.99!?!?!? For patreon which doesn’t even allow sexually explicit material? He must’ve been dropped on his head as a baby
To be fair, Patreon are actually more generous with sexually explicit material as long as it's not you fucking someone lmao.

But $50 is obscene.... Clearly he thinks he's God's gift to the gays. :emoji_laughing:

Fursten

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
$49.99!?!?!? For patreon which doesn’t even allow sexually explicit material? He must’ve been dropped on his head as a baby
Three ppl have already purchased a subscription nonetheless of him only having published a couple of posts. Let's keep it that way. Plenty of other fishes in the sea.

Reactions: adeob111