Maxxie42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Must have toenail fungus or something lol
That's also what I thought - we know he definitely isn't shy about showing himself, so there must be something he dislikes about his feet specifically. But then I realized that the more likely explanation is that he knows people with a foot fetish will pay good money for that kind of content, so he has no reason to give away for free something he could be selling instead.

Samsin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ASMR Stud isn't wearing much in his latest video:

Screen01.png

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=lPdqJd8mSJo

I'm avoiding posting a direct link because it's traceable back to LPSG, but you can copy and paste the url above and replace the "[dot]" with a "."

Asincine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ASMR Stud isn't wearing much in his latest video:

View attachment 125533821

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=lPdqJd8mSJo

I'm avoiding posting a direct link because it's traceable back to LPSG, but you can copy and paste the url above and replace the "[dot]" with a "."
he also just uploaded a ~3 min PPV to onlyfans. it has no description right now but the preview is him scratching/massaging over some tight underwear.

JackKnife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been scrolling through the thread for a while and seen a bunch of Josh ASMR does he still do ASMR? Anyone have his socials?
He still does ASMR but his main channel got deleted - he no longer does NSFW stuff as far as I am aware tho his new channel is Koldies ASMR