How common are penis tattoos?

I've never seen one, even though having gone to spas in Germany I have probably seen more cocks than many people.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want one sooo bad
Yeah man, I hear ya', same here. I've used a permanent marker and that helps when you want a tat on you dick but don't have one... yet. I can't explain it, but it gives me a sense of pride and confidence, while it lasts. I've used a regular permanent marker, along with a fine tip marker. It's kinda fun to get creative. I hope this helps!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gave a ton of thought to getting a penis tattoo. I would 'practice' what style I would have gotten by drawing it on with a super sharpie or even indian ink. Came up with a few keepers but where I am I couldn't find anyone who I trusted to complete the task.

Cambridge Worshiper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you press the switch on his bum, does it turn the front on?
7d17e8b4-35c4-487f-83f6-f7951456beeb-jpeg.2521161
I’d love to give it a go with this guy!

Reactions: deleted10500801

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I worked as a funeral director and embalmer, I embalmed one mad who had his dick tattooed with the words "love lifted me". also embalmed a different guy with the word sweet over one nipple and sour over the other one lol. Most of the tattoos I saw were all very normal things, but only one dick tattoo.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only one I have seen was at the Wellington Sun Club in 2013, and that was a faded scorpion on the shaft, plenty of other tattoos, but only one genital. He said it was done overseas some years ago. With Maori there is a history of tattooing including penis tattoos. The last were a sign of rank. There was no design as such: the full penis was inked, blue-black. In recent years there has been a revival in Maori tattooing and according to one publication this includes penis tattooing.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The process does not look inviting. Urologist frequently prescribe an injection that will keep the dick turgid like this for several minutes.
View attachment 10576951
I may be a sick bastard but that photo of the dick been done is kind of horny to me :laughing: