Photos & Videos Hook (aew)

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Rumors (rumors) that he’s open to other territories when his contract expires with AEW. He’d be so good starting out on NXT and actually get developed
NXT would be a good fit for him. I hope he charges his gear into tight trunks so we can see his tight ass.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We’re lucky to see him in the boxer shorts tbh, I reckon if he had a choice he’d stay in the tracksuit pants :joy::joy:
I mean I’m suprised we have seen as much as we have with his current gear. He’s fully aware of how sexy he is so I think he would look fantastic in trunks

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His cum face? :joy:
Hook is just amazing.

but...

What the hell is going on with his hair? Like, he's surrounded by so many people with high awareness to the way they look and his hair stays the same.
I think it's actually part of his "gimmick", hence why is hasn't changed much. He does get it trimmed on occasion.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hook is just amazing.

but...

What the hell is going on with his hair? Like, he's surrounded by so many people with high awareness to the way they look and his hair stays the same.
In all honesty I love his messy hair and he clearly does too or he would get rid of it. I think he would look great with long hair mayb pulled up one in awhile