Photos & Videos Hook (aew)

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Jericho has put pants on Daniel Garcia... and he also tried to destroy Sami Guevara's gear... so I'm not optimistic
Garcia should be wearing his trunks I hate the pants also seems like we are seeing less and less wrestlers in trunks? We have a couple of them but it’s not like it used to be.

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
Sami destroyed his own career
Where in the comment you responded to did they mention career? You jump into a conversation about clothing with this comment about his career? Why? There is a conversation about his career this would have made more sense to jump into.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sami destroyed his own career
Oh shit up and stop being jealous of him

Jericho has put pants on Daniel Garcia... and he also tried to destroy Sami Guevara's gear... so I'm not optimistic
Garcia wearing pants is a travesty but I had no idea it was jerichos fault. I’m glad he failed to change Sammy infact Sammy should wear far less than he does. As for hook I think one day we forsure will see him in trunks

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Oh shit up and stop being jealous of him

Garcia wearing pants is a travesty but I had no idea it was jerichos fault. I’m glad he failed to change Sammy infact Sammy should wear far less than he does. As for hook I think one day we forsure will see him in trunks
Jericho got lot of pull in AEW. I’m convinced that Jericho and Tony talked Garcia into changing up his gear when he joined the JAS, Jericho himself have claimed he hated his trunks back when he was wearing them for a brief period of time in WWE.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jericho got lot of pull in AEW. I’m convinced that Jericho and Tony talked Garcia into changing up his gear when he joined the JAS, Jericho himself have claimed he hated his trunks back when he was wearing them for a brief period of time in WWE.
Jericho has gone on record many times saying he wasn’t forced to wear trunks he did it to change into suit Jericho and distance his character from the Y2J character.

Sure he has influence but especially in aew these guys have a lot of freedom especially with what their gear is they all have spoke about this many times

Kipod

Legendary Member
Media
Jericho has gone on record many times saying he wasn’t forced to wear trunks he did it to change into suit Jericho and distance his character from the Y2J character.

Sure he has influence but especially in aew these guys have a lot of freedom especially with what their gear is they all have spoke about this many times
I personally prefer Jericho wrestle in an astronaut gear

Alex kusch

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Garcia tweeted as recently as last week that pants are his choice. Sammy only wore them when tagging with Garcia. Folks are reading far too much into just how much Jericho cares or influences who wears pants of all things.

They know what they have with HOOK is that he’s different. They’re not going to suddenly screw it up by having him look like every other young guy on the roster.

Anyway, if his gear were to change odds are it’d be more likely a singlet similar to what his dad wore. It’s hard to tell but that appears to be what he used when he started training.

He also appears to have been shooting a short movie with David Mazous this past week

Attachments

ImAFtLauderDude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This Jericho thing is painful to watch. Jericho thinks he's over as a babyface as the building boos. Hook's promos are awkward. The storyline is dull. Let Hook be Hook. Not half of Hookhausen, Junglehook, Lionhook. They had something with the Samoa Joe quick program. Even though he lost, he gained stock. And then this crapfest with Chris Jericho who's failing miserably to distract from his personal life issues.