Have You Ever?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes .. went to suck on a guys cock and the smell before I got to his dick was awful.. turned out he had been jerking off and cumming in his pants/underwear for days .. never took a shower or anything for days..

I laid in my bed as he took a shower. Then when went to go down on him it was definitely better and sucked him off couple times

HYE —- met a woman— you were laying in bed .. leaning against headboard .. she was down there sucking your cock and balls.. then suddenly she slides a finger in your ass

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No ... I'm not into ass play and no woman has tried that.

Have you ever been fucking a woman, slipped out, and accidently went into the "wrong hole"? Bonus points if she was okay with it ask asked you to continue!

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes.. we were into it pretty good.. she was going back into my dick as I went in as fucking her.. I pulled back too far it popped out and before I could put it back in .. it went up some as she went back into my dick and slid into her really fast.. she was like oh fuck and god dang it and other words and didn’t move for few..

I figured she’d want to pull it out but she said go slow and as did it more I think I pounded her ass harder than I had her vagina .. and told me to cum inside her .. she loved it

HYE—- went down on a girls vagina and just for hell of it ran your tongue over her asshole to see what it was like and see her reaction?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No but I have licked butt crack well above butthole, lol...

Have you ever found money in a bra as you removed it and she said "I'll take that--forgot I put it there" ?

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it's really quite common.

Have You Ever had a S.O. go out on the back deck for a smoke on a chilly night, and rudely awaken you when they got back into bed, and their ice-cold private-area piercing touched your butt?

• Haha

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was an extra in a movie back in the 90s as a private school student, waking across campus and other scenes where the whole school was congregated. No lines beyond everyone laughing or cheering.

Have you ever had a sex video of you get me then 500,000 views or likes? What's your number?

• Wow