lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No

Have you ever accidentally dropped someone you were carrying during sex?
No, because I've never tried that position even with the 5 foot nothing women I've been with.

Have you ever fallen off the bed/sofa/seat/whatever while you were having sex?

Reactions: halcyondays

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who are they, friends or strangers? Why did they do this to you?
It was college .. pranks were normal during those times being pantsed.. or be taking a shower and they sneak your clothes and towel away so all you can do is walk dripping wet from the showers to your room naked..

The one time there was tie your hands together and blindfold you and you had to taste what they put on your mouth.. went from pizza to cheeseburger to fries.. then one guys sticks something in my mouth n and I have to decide what it was .. the other guys were laughing . And he shoved in more .. I knew what it was but I just acted like I didn’t know.. it was his penis..

I was gay they knew it so they knew I wouldn’t freak out about that..

Then times being t- bagged alone asleep

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.. I went to move closer to a wall while holding him up on my dick.. before I got to the wall he moved up and down causing me to drop him.. not to mention pulled down on my dick.. hurt like hell when dropped him

You are supposed to answer the most recent question asked, then post your own question for the next person, so I am repeating the last question asked...
Have you ever fallen off the bed/sofa/seat/whatever while you were having sex?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, depending on the position and how enthusiastically we are fucking, my penis has come completely out of the woman's vagina. If you're real lucky you slip right back in without you or her lending a hand.

Have you ever had a "wrong hole" incident, where you started (or actually penetrated) her anus when you slipped out of her vagina?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes.. she moaned and yelled when I did it.. kept on fucking when she tells me.. .. I went to pull out but she tells me since I was already in.. she didn’t have to finish as I just went back to screwing her ass and came ..

When done she smacks my face telling me to control myself more.. it was then I told her.. she’s they one that went forward as I went back .. then as I went forward she went back causing it to happen…

Hye ——. Stayed the night at a woman’s place and woke up the next morning with her bf or brother in bed w you

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I wish! I had a hot girlfriend long ago whose sister was even hotter than she was. Same beautiful "look" but the sister had Double D's where my girlfriend had a nice full C cup.

Have you ever stayed the night in bed with someone, and they were gone when you woke up?
(Bonus points if it was at their place, not yours!)

Reactions: P.J.9

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I have..

Hye — used a vibrator around your cock n balls see how long it takes to get you off

No, but I have played with an electronic toothbrush on my dickhead!

Have you every pushed something down your urethra?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I was fingering her, under a blanket, when her mother came into the den with snacks. We waited until we were sure she was asleep before we fucked like bunnies due to the built-up sexual tension.

Have you ever been walked in on by anyone's parents while you were in the act?

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9