Have you ever stolen your friends (or relatives/strangers) used/clean underpants and/or socks?

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just got back from a weekend on Kauai, and I'm pissed someone swiped my favorite white compression shorts from the locker room of the men's spa. I'm pretty sure it's this young cop from Ontario (CA?) that I had casual conversations with while working out in the early mornings. He's a redhead, and sports a buff body with a couple of military style tatoos on his upper mid-thighs, observed from his wear only brief grey "marine panties" while there. No one else was around that early, and I shoved my shorts into the locker when I went to shower. They were pretty ripe from two days of sweat and maybe a little precum (which happens often). Saw them missing as I packed up, and the guy was no where around, even though we both ended our workouts about the same time,

As I was checking out later that day, I caught sight of him with probably his girlfriend, crossing the lobby. When he saw me, he quickly dragged the companion into another direction, glancing back quickly to see I noticed him. Of course, I wasn't about to confront him, and hope he enjoys my shorts as much as me.

D

deleted22590561

My roommate in my college apartment would always leave his boxers on the floor in the bathroom after showering, he was a big guy, almost always at the gym, so usually they were still sweaty & damp by the time i got to them. He would let his clothes pile up so whenever i took a pair or two he never noticed. I also have stolen quite a few pairs from my brother over the years, not so much to smell but whenever i saw his in the laundry hamper or just lying around i’d take em.

Hwtguy

Sexy Member
Media
My roommate in my college apartment would always leave his boxers on the floor in the bathroom after showering, he was a big guy, almost always at the gym, so usually they were still sweaty & damp by the time i got to them. He would let his clothes pile up so whenever i took a pair or two he never noticed. I also have stolen quite a few pairs from my brother over the years, not so much to smell but whenever i saw his in the laundry hamper or just lying around i’d take em.
Did you wear them?

lucasmate

Cherished Member
Media
My brother leaves his undies in the bathroom all the time

bugler

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luckily I work at a school as a custodian. Almost every week I find underwear that has been left behind or forgotten. Rarely are they reclaimed, so I am free to take them home.

Mostly boxers and some briefs, I wear some and imagine what size and type (cut/uncut) of cock was in them before mine!

Last edited by a moderator:

bullcock19_91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Luckily I work at a school as a custodian. Almost every week I find underwear that has been left behind or forgotten. Rarely are they reclaimed, so I am free to take them home.

Mostly boxers and some briefs, I wear some and imagine what size and type (cut/uncut) of cock was in them before mine!
You should share some pics of the underwear and you wearing them!

Last edited by a moderator: