Have you ever stolen your friends (or relatives/strangers) used/clean underpants and/or socks?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A guy on my wing in college took a pair of my jockey y-fronts with perforated pouch--the guy I always used to suck off in his dorm bed with his (kin da hot) room mate in bed not 3 ft away) and I caught him wearing them. He denied it saying he had a pair just like them but I knew he was lying as I had rifled through his undie drawer and never saw those in there. So I swiped a pair of his tightie whities and jacked off in them and put them back in his drawer. Never heard a thing after---(he was totally cute!)

Bence2003

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guy on my wing in college took a pair of my jockey y-fronts with perforated pouch--the guy I always used to suck off in his dorm bed with his (kin da hot) room mate in bed not 3 ft away) and I caught him wearing them. He denied it saying he had a pair just like them but I knew he was lying as I had rifled through his undie drawer and never saw those in there. So I swiped a pair of his tightie whities and jacked off in them and put them back in his drawer. Never heard a thing after---(he was totally cute!)
Haha. So you have never stolen and kept them finally

Reactions: dariyaloseva4

hrvywlkr

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Still wear them? :)
And socks never (stolen) ?
Oh yeah, still wear them. My favorite thing to do with that small collection is cum in them and wear them to bed still wet.
No socks though. I’m not even really a fan wearing socks myself. I wouldn’t at all if sandals were work-appropriate. lol

Bence2003

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah, still wear them. My favorite thing to do with that small collection is cum in them and wear them to bed still wet.
No socks though. I’m not even really a fan wearing socks myself. I wouldn’t at all if sandals were work-appropriate. lol
Increase your collection :)

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I took some by mistake. When I told him I had accidently taken his briefs (just plain Hanes) when I gathered my stuff after at the end of our weekend get-away, he just said to keep them if I liked them. I gave him a pair of my Papi Boxer Briefs. He liked them and started venturing into other undies than the plain white buy in bulk Hanes. Sorry it is not a sexy story like some of the others here are.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took some by mistake. When I told him I had accidently taken his briefs (just plain Hanes) when I gathered my stuff after at the end of our weekend get-away, he just said to keep them if I liked them. I gave him a pair of my Papi Boxer Briefs. He liked them and started venturing into other undies than the plain white buy in bulk Hanes. Sorry it is not a sexy story like some of the others here are.
haha--waaay good enough!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stolen? No. Borrowed? Yes. Socks, undies, tees, shirts--even jeans and suits if my size.

Also loaned mine when asked. Even shoes come to think of it though always dress shoes. Swim trunks. Jock straps a few times. Ties of course. The occasional jacket or coat.

All when I was young and usually in I-have-no-clean-clothes emergencies. :cool:

Bence2003

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stolen? No. Borrowed? Yes. Socks, undies, tees, shirts--even jeans and suits if my size.

Also loaned mine when asked. Even shoes come to think of it though always dress shoes. Swim trunks. Jock straps a few times. Ties of course. The occasional jacket or coat.

All when I was young and usually in I-have-no-clean-clothes emergencies. :cool:
Thats cool:)

Reactions: halcyondays

Bence2003

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha no problem thanks for the answear

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Bence2003

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have posted on other threads that when I was a teenager I bought a triple pack of undies that matched one my best mate wore. I discreetly marked mine on the label and over teh next few years I would be swapping mine and his back and forth. Sometimes clean but ideally I'd try to get his worn ones. On one occassion we even ended up wearing each other's undies with each other's cum in them. He never knew and once when he spotted I was wearing some like his he just accepted we had both got the same packs lol.

Since then I've borrowed and occassionally bought loads of used pairs of boxers and socks. Just love that musky smell.
Nice story. But later you mean "borrowed" socks and undies you gave back or not?

Joeyy_1400

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A good friend of mine I spent the day baby sitting and dog sitting. I took advantage and went through his dirty hamper and oh god. I scored! I ended up taking two of his briefs. One short trunk blue tight & STILL MOIST/MUSKY/SWEATY!! Lord thank you. Lol the rush I got after sniffing them and realizing they were still moist. I got so hard and I took them and another pair of black briefs. Mmmm. He’s a good looking guy too and he’s a father lol. Anyways. That’s my story lol I’ll have some more stories soon

Joeyy_1400

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A good friend of mine I spent the day baby sitting and dog sitting. I took advantage and went through his dirty hamper and oh god. I scored! I ended up taking two of his briefs. One short trunk blue tight & STILL MOIST/MUSKY/SWEATY!! Lord thank you. Lol the rush I got after sniffing them and realizing they were still moist. I got so hard and I took them and another pair of black briefs. Mmmm. He’s a good looking guy too and he’s a father lol. Anyways. That’s my story lol I’ll have some more stories soon
Happy New Years to you all :) Quick update!!

the same friend I “borrowed” (; some trunks somehow was cool with making a OF with me!! We talked and OF was brought up because they (my male friends) always tend to be very sexually/verbally sexual in playing around with me and as in jokes wise too. Then I said fuck it I’m down to make a page and boom. He also liked the idea but told me to stfu because he has a wife & kids.
So this our secret OF but he’s taking orders gays. Nice guy,tall & hairy and thick for you guys. Check out our OnlyFans! I Also talked to one of my straight friend who is a trainer!!! WOW!!!! I’ll let you guys check him out yourself he is packing ! :D wow. Idk what I’m doing guys but they obviously have a curiosity side to them that they feel comfortable to explore with me :) haha

they both don’t mind selling their trunks!

Attachments