Have you ever stolen your friends (or relatives/strangers) used/clean underpants and/or socks?

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry but the whole incest thing grosses me out and can be illegal especially about sniffing your sons underwear which is screaming pedophilia
It is not his son. In his story, he said it is his sister’s son. So, a nephew, a marine. In my country a marine graduate is on between 21- 26 years old.

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is not his son. In his story, he said it is his sister’s son. So, a nephew, a marine. In my country a marine graduate is on between 21- 26 years old.
(Continuation) And he did not sniffed either. He said in his story, he is doing his laundry, found 4 underwear on the floor and took the “stretched one” and tried on later and did not feel the fabric in front part then later remembered a convo between him and his sister about dating a 9.5 black guy and his brother in law is even bigger than that. Like father like son, he said.

Reactions: fireman1294

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(Continuation) And he did not sniffed either. He said in his story, he is doing his laundry, found 4 underwear on the floor and took the “stretched one” and tried on later and did not feel the fabric in front part then later remembered a convo between him and his sister about dating a 9.5 black guy and his brother in law is even bigger than that. Like father like son, he said.
Who is the poster you’re talking about. I’d love to go and reread it

Reactions: Royal Panther

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, yeah how would they know? You're right, but I just think about being the unlucky guy who spunks in some jock's shoe and then he wears that shoe in a crime and my DNA get's tied to his crime, haha! Yeah, I know I'm really overthinking this fictional scenario. :yum
What a stupid comment

just admit you don’t have the balls

do you think the FBI would consider it worth their time
and resources
to “investigate” a “mystery jizz load”?

they would think the one reporting it was a pervert and hang up the phone

Reactions: fireman1294
D

deleted23840361

What a stupid comment

just admit you don’t have the balls

do you think the FBI would consider it worth their time
and resources
to “investigate” a “mystery jizz load”?

they would think the one reporting it was a pervert and hang up the phone
I remember when I was in high school I went into the changing rooms of school and jizzed into my hand while sniffing a hot lads school shoe. Then I rubbed some of it inside where the toes would be (not much) on both shoes. Pretty hot knowing he wore them every day like that

LukeAce

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve taken my seriously fit cousins red Calvin Kliens from his wash basket. Never washed them. Sniff them often when I wank over his Instagram.
Recently took one of my footie team mates boxers when he went for a shower. Worn them as soon as I got home.
Got any pics guys ? would love to see them

D

deleted23840361

Unfortunately not I had to throw them out after I used them they were destroyed

Jackgotback

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a crush on a straight muscular rugby lad for years that I used to work with. He lives in London now and one of our mutual friends happens to be visiting this weekend and coincidentally I happen to be in London too, so all meeting up while we’re all randomly in the same city again. He’s mentioned I can stay with him but he’ll be working a lot so I’ll need to entertain myself most the time. I will be sure to go searching for his worn gym/rugby boxers lol

LukeAce

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had a crush on a straight muscular rugby lad for years that I used to work with. He lives in London now and one of our mutual friends happens to be visiting this weekend and coincidentally I happen to be in London too, so all meeting up while we’re all randomly in the same city again. He’s mentioned I can stay with him but he’ll be working a lot so I’ll need to entertain myself most the time. I will be sure to go searching for his worn gym/rugby boxers lol
Better show us haha

SimplyDrew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Moving in with Brother In-Law

I've "borrowed" my brother in-laws used underwear a number of different times. He's mixed half Asian/White, 6'3", athletic slim build, works out daily, clean corporate guy! He's pretty reserved and doesn't talk much though, but we hang out a lot.

I've gotten a hold of his boxers a couple of times on family vacations and while I'm housesitting for them and they're one of the best boxers I've sniffed. He has a sweet musky smell and his boxers without a doubt are always ripe/pungent. The pouch where his cock sits is always stretched out too.

He usually wears the cheap Michael Kors or Calvin Klein cotton boxer briefs, so they hold the smell really well. We play around a lot and I love it when he playfully smacks/grabs my ass or feels up my arms. He does it in a joking manor when we're around others so I feel like it's nothing more.

To say the least I'm moving in with him and my sister to save up some money to buy a house this year. I work from home while mostly everyone works in office so I am very excited to get access to his boxers all the time. He travels a lot for work but is work from home when his not. So hoping to get some alone time with him. Especially wanting a fresh pair after a sweaty workout

I have a lot more stories if you wanna hear let me know!