Have you ever been called a f*g?

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dumb question but I thought about it, as a kid I did, not because I was feminine, but because I was quiet, didn't liked to share personal information and I tended to stare at people.

And later as an adult (not in my face) by a girl who couldn't understand I wasn't into her, lol.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep. In school growing up in the 90s/00s, Toronto. Among friends as well.
I'd say yeah I'm a fag, bet I suck better than your girl. That'd shut them up.

And I was a 6ft tall 100lbs hairy dude that was on the Cricket team. I wasn't some delicate creature either.

There was also these two boyband eurotrash dudes in my History class (you know, spikey gelled hair with platinum frosted tips) and they'd always say as soon as I walked past them "don't drop the soap' and I didn't know wth that meant....Oz was on air but we only had basic cable. I figured it out like at the end of the semester and when tweedle doo and dee said it once again, I snapped back in as loud and as deep a voice as I could whilst remaining polite ....I said " even if I did, I've seen you both and you're each so small, I wouldn't even feel it going in".....even Mrs. S the History Teacher laughed along with the whole class. And those two high tailed it out of class to never bother me again (every one knew we were in the PhysEd together).

This other kid who'd call me a fag, who was on my Cricket team, he hit the nape of my neck with a Cricket Cork ball. Hurt like mf and I saw stars for a good couple of mins. When I came to, his face and my bat had one vigorous appointment. He never looked me in the eye again or made fun of me.
FF 5/6 yrs later....he finds my hotmail email, adds me on MSN Messenger and starts a video call with me in the middle of the night....he's naked.

Go figure.

That's all at bandcamp for now kids.

Reactions: diver6 and JD_002

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Find it so funny it used to be such a taboo word for me to hear while younger and now I don't really care, heck if I hear someone say it with conviction I just know they have "other" intentions.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When someone asked me if I was a F@g or called me one.. I’d say yes and if ever want a good blow job you know where to find me.. that would always piss them off..

But what people don’t seem to realize back years ago.. we weren’t known as gay .. we were known as the f word and getting on chat rooms back then in a gay chat guys would be in there calling the guys there a bunch of F@gs and I would say yeah we are what’s your point..

But years later the word gay became the word for homosexual men / women.. so people would say are you gay.. I’d say yep.. I’m happy .. as in dictionary then.. gay meant happy ..

Reactions: diver6

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shamefully I have used the word in the past, and not in the fun way. Thankfully I was never called it, I really try to stay low key tbh
Sometimes you don't need to be or do anything to get called that, sometimes people decide to call you that and that's it.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes you don't need to be or do anything to get called that, sometimes people decide to call you that and that's it.
I mean sure, but I would argue more often than not you will be called a fag (especially as a teen) because you have done/said something that makes you come across as "gay" to someone right? Although certainly the word is used loosely too, like in gaming or whatever. Different contexts for it I suppose.

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I mean sure, but I would argue more often than not you will be called a fag (especially as a teen) because you have done/said something that makes you come across as "gay" to someone right? Although certainly the word is used loosely too, like in gaming or whatever. Different contexts for it I suppose.
It wasn't my case though, like got it called even before I even considered the idea that I might like guys.

Reactions: diver6

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think anyone and everyone that grew up in the 90's got called that, and not because they thought you were gay, but because that was just a common insult thrown around.

Quite some moons ago, I had befriended my cousin's ex bf. He was a football player and "totally straight", as he would proclaim, though he didn't seem very straight with his cock in my mouth. Made that boy scream, ha. He would call me fag and get very aggressive and try to gag me. I serviced him quite regularly for a period of time. Was as much a release for me as him since I was closeted.

I'd get messages from him on AIM (yep were going that far back, ha) and he'd be like "can I come over and give you this dick, need to bust bad!" Bro would come over at like 2:00 AM while I'm playing Star Craft with the boys, his cock in my mouth, my friends none the wiser, and then bounce after cumming all over me. Fucking amazing times!

Although I guess I am doing him a bit of disservice in how I describe him. He was actually very, very sweet and chill. Our encounters were very consensual and he would often "break character" and ask me if he took things too far to make sure I was not scared or hurt or upset or anything, as he was actually a bit protective over me in truth, ha. He just had a power kink and I gave him permission and endorsed it. Was really hot having him say those things to me. Was equally endearing to me when he checked to make sure he didn't scare me or hurt my feelings as well.

Fag is terrible hurtful word, but reclaiming it in a sexual manner is very arousing and empowering for some people, myself being one such person.

Last edited:

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is a terrible insult I heard often in the straight jock world of my youth--meant as an (often joking) insult to one's masculinity and manhood. I never used it and my reply when used on me was "you wish!" which either silenced the insulter or led to laughter.

The n word. The f word. The q word queer. The d word dike. I have always found them repulsive but I'm glad they have been appropriated and owned with pride by people in those communities.

That said if I'm fucking a guy and he wants me to call him that I will. The very first guy I topped forty years ago used it to describe himself when we were alone and was proud of it. He thought it cute that I wouldn't use the word.

Like any moniker or epithet its worse use is as an obscenity.

Reactions: bi2

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only see things as it’s another word .. .. it is certain groups of people over the years that’s made words like bitch whore fuck shit cocksucker asshole.. just to name a few.. to make these words offensive

I grew up where I didn’t care what words were what .. and people need to quit letting these words offend them.. the world be better place if did

Reactions: halcyondays