Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The other day I was told by a younger man that I was too big. It was at an all men's party. A man of a bit lesser size, both length and girth, topped him while I received oral from him. After a bit the top withdrew, the bottom said he would like to try, but "please be easy." After a slow entry he said that he was enjoying it. He could not take all my length. Later in the evening he took me again, not the entire length..

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The other day I was told by a younger man that I was too big. It was at an all men's party. A man of a bit lesser size, both length and girth, topped him while I received oral from him. After a bit the top withdrew, the bottom said he would like to try, but "please be easy." After a slow entry he said that he was enjoying it. He could not take all my length. Later in the evening he took me again, not the entire length..
I've been practicing with dildos to be able to take more length. I think through careful progression i was able to straighten out the bend in my colon to where I can now get toys deep... up to 12 inches! I hope to come across a long cock like yours and take it balls deep for his pleasure!

Reactions: Jtopliy

SaltnPepper32

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Kinda depends on the definition. Extremely rare I can't fit any of my dick in someone, but also fairly rare I get the entirety of my length in someone. However, full penetration isn't really a goal for me, it's nice when it happens but I definitely don't need it to enjoy myself. I would say it happens somewhat often that I'm "too big" and some people just find that my size really isn't all that enjoyable, regardless of how slow I go or how much of it they take. I end up being overwhelming for people and it's easy for me to see when someone is putting all their energy into just holding on trying to accommodate me, hoping it gets enjoyable.

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would be an honor taking your monster to the furry base. I’d never want you to pull out

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I haven't been in my wife in about 5-7 days, it is every time ;) We had sex last night for only a few minutes, it had been 8 days, and she came a few times and once she told me she'd cum enough I came right away, and she said she was glad because she was already getting sore. But in a day or two she'll take it for 30 minutes and want it again the next day lol

Reactions: PussyStretcher

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WIth anal, men and women, its happened a few times where we stopped. Vaginal with a women there were only a couple times that I recall. One girl it was her second time and the guy who popped her must have been smaller than average cause she couldnt take much more than the head. I have had women scream too deep too deep back off.

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WIth anal, men and women, its happened a few times where we stopped. Vaginal with a women there were only a couple times that I recall. One girl it was her second time and the guy who popped her must have been smaller than average cause she couldnt take much more than the head. I have had women scream too deep too deep back off.
Your head is an absolute monster - I can only imagine what it looks and feels like when you get in a hole

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had to stop because I went too deep and caused pain.

Hardly something to celebrate though...
Same here, I’ve gone too deep for multiple women… and a few have wanted to try anal but then backed out after the initial attempt…

Reactions: B_er

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse?

Almost always…all the time…

Women….if they can do so privately and discreetly….single, engaged, attached, married…want to see what they have heard about…then touch…hold…play with, and lick and kiss…far too wide and thick for more…and almost always they freak out and draw the line at no penetration…

But…very, very infrequently…I encounter a very rare woman who I am attracted to, AND who she herself would say she has been cursed…I would say blessed…with a super sized, extremely off the charts, gigantic pussy..

It is what it is…

PillarOfZeus

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah many times. Not the length, that has been fine, but I've had soft complaints before about the thickness. So I'm always extra careful going in, since the head is the biggest problem (lol) apparently.

Reactions: B_er

ButtPirate

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse?

Almost always…all the time…

Women….if they can do so privately and discreetly….single, engaged, attached, married…want to see what they have heard about…then touch…hold…play with, and lick and kiss…far too wide and thick for more…and almost always they freak out and draw the line at no penetration…

But…very, very infrequently…I encounter a very rare woman who I am attracted to, AND who she herself would say she has been cursed…I would say blessed…with a super sized, extremely off the charts, gigantic pussy..

It is what it is…
I wouldn't mind a go, and by having a go I mean take you all

ButtPirate

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, happens a noticeable amount. Even when I do manage to get it in, I'm nervous about hurting someone so I don't go as hard as I want until I know they're good with it. It's pretty inconvenient tbh
I'm sorry to hear that, have you ever found someone who can take your size and not been nervous about hurting them?

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah many times. Not the length, that has been fine, but I've had soft complaints before about the thickness. So I'm always extra careful going in, since the head is the biggest problem (lol) apparently.
I can relate bro. When you have a mushroom head that is wider than the shaft. Women tend to really take notice when you are starting to enter. LOL.

Reactions: B_er and Bigred12