LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a few guys change their mind about being a bottom for me when they saw the actual junk, but I've never had a problem working something out with anyone who wanted to do the deed. In some cases I just don't go in all the way - with a couple guys I used a donut style ring that helped limit thrusting enough that they were okay. Overall I can't say I've really had a problem that could not be worked out to everyone's satisfaction. Patience is the key - and talking it all out.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like your curve and maybe your thickness would be more of a problem than your length, length looks pretty average

Compared to my body, it does look smaller. It's managed to fool the women I've been with too. Along the top it measures just over 7" and along the bottom about 8".

I'm 6'3" and weigh just over 320 pounds. In other words, I'm wide lol

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Compared to my body, it does look smaller. It's managed to fool the women I've been with too. Along the top it measures just over 7" and along the bottom about 8".

I'm 6'3" and weigh just over 320 pounds. In other words, I'm wide lol
Lol whatever you say champ

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
Rejected before we got down to fuckin that was before it grew even more

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, there have been a couple of times when my partner has been skeptical, but it always works out in the end. There may be times when she is not aroused, or some other freak occurrence, and of course there are moments where it hurts, but usually it ends well. There has never been a case like where I was not able to have sex at all. Thankfully!

selkies69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tended to hook up with bigger women (~150 pounds) but I happened to date a tall, waifish girl for about four months at the beginning of the year. She had the tiniest pussy I've ever seen. While I'm of above-average size, I'm not tremendously big. We always needed lube so I could fit in, and even then, I could only go 4-5 inches deep of my 7 total.

The first few times we had sex were pretty awkward and neither of us got anywhere close to finishing. We were into each other otherwise and decided to stick it out and the sex eventually became pretty good.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few years ago I met a very nice looking Chinese gal and she came to visit me for three weeks. She had a teenage son, was divorced, and had two live-in boyfriends since then. That night, when we started to have sex, I could not get my cock in her, and I am just average (6X5 inches) in size. I would get the head in and it would hurt her to much to get any deeper.

We talked, and she told me that her husband and boyfriends had small cocks compared to mine. And, by then I had noticed the scar and she confirmed that she had her son by C section. I used my finger and felt inside her pussy and found that most of her hymen was still intact. Her previous lovers's cocks had not been large enough to tear or stretch it completely. But, at age 49, her hymen was too tough to tear or stretch easily.

The next day we want to a sex shop and bought a dildo that was tapered. For three days we would have sex play three times a day. Each time I would give her foreplay and oral until she came to relax her. Then we would take turns using the tapered dildo and lots of lube to slowly stretch her hymen. Finally, the third day the dildo would go all the way into her.

When we tried to have sex, my cock finally slid past the remnants of her hymen (I could feel it) and deep into her pussy. The sensation of my cock going deep into her gave her a climax. She was so excited!

During the rest of the three week visit she almost wore my cock out. She wanted sex every morning and several times each night. It was a great time for both of us.

bloodygoodtime

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It has happened a few times in the past, she stated that it was hurting to much and she needed to stop cause she felt like something was tearing. Honestly it made me feel like shit... Didn't want to hurt the girl by any means...