Handsfree cum

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome skill and control. So curious how long did it take him to train his cock to do that.

@milkystick - I also wonder about that. Is it a practiced "skill" ? Or, just having mind-control of his ability to chose how and when he wants to let it go?

Regardless, it is an amazing "talent" to possess!

A/B

HotMuscleMover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t cum hands free but nearly all the guys I fuck will cum without touching their cock... And lots of the bro’s will do it multiple times like a chick...
I would definitely cum hands free if a sexy guy like you fucks me

milkystick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@milkystick - I also wonder about that. Is it a practiced "skill" ? Or, just having mind-control of his ability to chose how and when he wants to let it go?

Regardless, it is an amazing "talent" to possess!

A/B
I reckon it's a skill akin to coregasm. Never met anyone in real life that can cum handfree without any stimulation. I'd be jealous if someone's that naturally gifted. Orgasm at will.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Babe4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Trans
There was this time, I cummed during anal penetration hands free and it was sooo good, I was on top of my boyfriend, facing the opposite, my hands on his chest, then he was fucking pretty hard and fast, for about 1 min. non stop, Then I felt like a tingle sensation on my dick, I squeezed my asshole and then I felt it, my a prostate orgasm inside my asshole, I screamed then I ejaculated! The most incredible sensation!! I don’t what happened and for some reason I can’t repeat it!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After edging for awhile, I love to sit on a nice 7" curved dildo....one that strikes my prostate perfectly.........and just gently rock back and forth......fully inserted.......OMG.......can feel the orgasm building and building........not touching my cock at all......getting right at the edge of cumming and then backing off...... do this again and again.....then add rubbing my nipples.......OMG.......the pleasure is almost overwhelming....... my own cock rock hard and leaking.......until I can' stand it anymore and let myself go over the edge......my asshole pulsing.......clenching the dildo again and again.....sperm just flowing.....legs shaking.....moaning like a little school girl.....oh yea........simply the best orgasm.......

W we to oh vv g2g

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curved cocks Definitely come in handy when fucking a guy I rember the first time I made a guy cum handsfree it was on his back(I curve up wards so the position does the trick). After ab 5 min he said my dick hurt because he came. I touched the crotched area on his jock and it was SOAKED. I asked if he peed a little and he said "its all cum, wow, I've never had that happen before. " Single handley one of the hottest fuck experiences EVERR

JCCramer

Expert Member
Media
As a top, what is the secret to ‘hitting the spot’. Is it a matter of size? Pillows? Angle? Curved up seems to help. Any pics show what works?
Mine’s straight and average, but I’ve had a lot of luck with hands-free orgasms by finding the right angle. Spend the first few minutes exploring what angle and kind of thrust feels good for the guy since everyone’s anatomy is different - some guys like it shallow, some like it deep, some in between. It takes a lot of practice and building up your muscles (I’ve found muscles I never knew I had) to do it consistently, and of course the way the bottom’s wired plays into it - some guys just can’t cum that way and that’s ok.