Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reading some of the excellent posts here, there appear to be three main categories where people are achieving an HFO.

1/ Through exercise, mostly of the core stomach muscles, known as a coregasm, but also referred to more generally as an Exercise Induced Orgasm or EIO.

2/ Through just sheer willpower and internal flexing, kegels and mindfulness, but minimal physical touching. Includes listening to self hypnosis content.

3/ By anal penetration.

I've experienced all three at various times, although #1 remains the most common type for me.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have come hands free when watching stuff on this site; unexpectedly. Felt great but not good for the clothes, being so unprepared. Not sure that i could now, as it was a few years ago.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Reading some of the excellent posts here, there appear to be three main categories where people are achieving an HFO.

1/ Through exercise, mostly of the core stomach muscles, known as a coregasm, but also referred to more generally as an Exercise Induced Orgasm or EIO.

2/ Through just sheer willpower and internal flexing, kegels and mindfulness, but minimal physical touching. Includes listening to self hypnosis content.

3/ By anal penetration.

I've experienced all three at various times, although #1 remains the most common type for me.
4/ Nipple play

JCCramer

Expert Member
Media
5. Substances - I haven’t personally experienced this, but I have seen guys bust a load without any penile stimulation while high on substances. (MDMA and LSD seem to be quite notorious at this) Also there are a few prescription drugs that have side effects of spontaneous ejaculation (not usually associated with an orgasm, just expelling semen)

I’ve been successful with coregasms plus nipple play, but haven’t been able to achieve a prostate one (not for lack of trying!). I actually did this successfully the first time while I was having a massage. I have a regular masseur that’s very open to naughty things, he’d play with my nipples and massage my perineum/balls, but he draws the line at actual penile stimulation. He’d never touch that one specific part, and when I got too horned up and would reach for it myself, he’d gently take my hands and raise them above my head then keep doing the massage. It was wonderfully agonizing, I always left the spa with the most amazing blueballs.

Well one time I beat him at his own game. I edged for a week (masturbation + sex) and went for my regular massage. While he was playing with my nipples and my hands were up above my head I started activating my core and controlling my breathing. I couldn’t see his face because the place was too dim, but I bet he was shocked when I finally shot all the way to my chest. I knew he got got caught in the crossfire because he grabbed a towel and started wiping his forearm and hand. He ribbed me good-naturedly about it after the massage, and I’ve repeated it a few times after that. (Not something I can do regularly since I need a long period of abstinence+edging to be able to do it)

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: powerXchange

Frank8

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was fucking a guy once and when I reached down to play with his cock he was cumming. I want to bottom and have that happen too me.
I’ve cummed when using a prostate vibrator. It doesn’t happen every time but does occasionally