Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been fucking my wife and sometimes I'd pull out as PONR was hitting its peak and just be out in the air and shooting on her without touching it. I think that qualifies as hands-free?! I've had, at this point in the last 11 or so years, thousands of hands-free prostate and anal orgasms. Every session I have over 30, some more than 50, its countless a lot of the time. Its amazing stuff!

cutNpierced

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been fucking my wife and sometimes I'd pull out as PONR was hitting its peak and just be out in the air and shooting on her without touching it. I think that qualifies as hands-free?! I've had, at this point in the last 11 or so years, thousands of hands-free prostate and anal orgasms. Every session I have over 30, some more than 50, its countless a lot of the time. Its amazing stuff!

I do that all the time with my wife !

• Love
Reactions: techpump and P.J.9

tragachele87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tumblr_ogjxdu7QVa1vkhcwvo1_400.gif

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have finally been able to master this. I had been trying for 2-3 years and would get close but not close enough. A couple of months ago I remember being 9 days without cuming and just using my mind to make me hard but then using my pelvic muscles to cause mini contractions. Sure enough, the feeling got better and more intense, to the point where I ended up having an orgasm in my underwear.
Now, I can almost do it on queue, assuming I have abstained for a solid week. I.e balls full of cum. I have also had an orgasm while giving a blowjob, hands free. No touching, just sucking and loading up my underwear with cum lol

the best part is when I cum like this, while fucking lush, I don’t loose the horniness. All it does is skim a bit from the top, to so speak. As in skims the horniness a bit, still a full ball load orgasm though

"Enthusiastic" testimonials, such as this one, from men who then Delete their LPSG account, are rather useless and deflating.

:-(

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have finally been able to master this. I had been trying for 2-3 years and would get close but not close enough. A couple of months ago I remember being 9 days without cuming and just using my mind to make me hard but then using my pelvic muscles to cause mini contractions. Sure enough, the feeling got better and more intense, to the point where I ended up having an orgasm in my underwear.
Now, I can almost do it on queue, assuming I have abstained for a solid week. I.e balls full of cum. I have also had an orgasm while giving a blowjob, hands free. No touching, just sucking and loading up my underwear with cum lol

the best part is when I cum like this, while fucking lush, I don’t loose the horniness. All it does is skim a bit from the top, to so speak. As in skims the horniness a bit, still a full ball load orgasm though

"Enthusiastic" testimonials, such as this one, from men who then Delete their LPSG account, are rather useless and deflating.

:-(

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had my shares of hands-free orgasms when getting fucked by a guy whose dick has great base girth and is up-curved. Just the best!

Reactions: P.J.9

Bumbumzaum

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does any of you guys know some of their names? I think I’m in love with the dude cumming through his underwear

I might be mistaken, but I think this compilation video of cum-shots were all spurted from the same guy.

I do not know his name.

A/B

Reactions: P.J.9