Getting sucked in public

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several times! In the bushes outside the front door to a somewhat "speak easy" type of bar, had to go in through the back of a restaurant and up the stairs. Parking lot light illuminated us but the bushes concealed us, only slightly. I think people walking in and out of the door were just about 15' away from us, I was standing against the wall she was squatting. I didn't cum, but almost, she just wanted to try. Anyone looking into the bushes could've seen us, they were pretty sparse!

Parking garage late one night just by my car, lights were pretty bright, I don't know what came over her, she just went for it. There were cameras for sure, but it was like 1999 or 2000 so maybe not? Didn't cum but she gave me head for a good couple minutes, long enough for someone to have come by.

At a park in an outdoor exhibit, anyone could've come down the stairs at any time. I almost came but we thought we heard someone coming so we quit fast. Went up and looked around and no one was there. Damn! Didn't get back into it, it was at least an almost 10 minute BJ and we took it and left.

Surely there were a few parks and public gardens where she blew me, I can't remember the details, but we'd just be walking down a trail and she would pay attention to who was ahead or behind us and when the coast was clear, she'd stop me, pull it out, and go at it. Once she made me cum and just as I was putting my cock back in my pants and zipping up, and she was getting up and wiping her lip off, a couple rounded the corner around a tree we were "hiding" behind and they stopped almost startled and we looked super guilty and blushed, and they seemed prudish enough that they didn't suspect anything, but the guy looked back as they passed about 20 feet later and gave us a "huhhh???" puzzled look. We left and laughed so hard!

My wife gave me head in the car along many busy roads with lots of stoplights, some people were right next to the car and she didn't care, she loves it!

Not sure if tents count, but at Bonnaroo she sucked me pretty loud and we fucked also very loudly and people were just outside our tent hanging out talking. I mean it was splacking loud, we were sweaty as fuck and it was whap, whap, slap slap slap wet ass sex. We came hard and tried to stay quiet but we're sure people heard us cuz later when we got out one of the dudes gave me a wink and a girl near by a thumbs up. LOL!! (Not a blowjob but related: Also in a tent at a state park, we thought we'd be very alone but were next to an access road. People were walking by with flashlights and talking while my wife rode me and milked my cock into her pussy with a very loud "fuuuuuuuck yahhhhhh" and I couldn't stay quiet either. The couple people obviously stopped walking and stopped talking, then after a few seconds carried on at which point my wife giggled.)
Hell YEAH!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the mid 90's, I was visiting Washington DC and went to The Green Lantern bar for a beer (and hopefully some dick). There was a very hot 20-something barback who caught my eye, and vice versa. We chatted and I waited until 2AM to leave with him. He couldn't come back to my hotel, and he couldn't host me at his place. So he says, "I know a place around the corner."

Well, this "place around the corner" was an abandoned, condemned elementary school! We literally hopped the fence and snuck in. It's pitch black in this place and he's leading me up a few flights of stairs. We get to the 3rd floor and he whips out his dick for me to suck. My jaw dropped when seeing a solid 9 inches of thick, meaty cock flop out of his shorts, which I gladly devoured! We finished and headed outta the place and swapped phone numbers.

Later at my hotel (after I was less dickmatized), I realized: Holy crap. That guy could have been a psycho and murdered me right there, and no one would have known! But in the moment? It was deviant and hot and yeah, kind of scary.

Update on this hot guy:
We met and played a few times again in Boston (where he'd moved to), and he came to visit me in Los Angeles once too. Sex between us was always insanely hot. Then we totally lost contact.

After 15 years of no contact, we reconnected on Facebook last year. The bad news is he morphed into a totally right-wing, Trump-supporting crazy person. After months of unhinged comments and conspiracy-spewing lunacy on some of my postings, I literally had to unfriend him and block him!

The moral of the story? Our #ShitholePresident ruins EVERYTHING!!! ;)
I know several people who were normal and really pretty nice who turned into complete loony conspiracy addicted Q-tards too, moral is, that past "president" ruined a whole segment of our society for the worse.

Wild story by the way! I did not expect him to be a Trump freak though by the time I got to the end of the story. Doesn't seem to match up, but hey, everyone can change I guess?!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know several people who were normal and really pretty nice who turned into complete loony conspiracy addicted Q-tards too, moral is, that past "president" ruined a whole segment of our society for the worse.

Wild story by the way! I did not expect him to be a Trump freak though by the time I got to the end of the story. Doesn't seem to match up, but hey, everyone can change I guess?!
I gotta tell ya: in the time that I knew him before re-connecting with him, he never showed any signs of even just being a REPUBLICAN! So I dunno what happened to him in that 12 or so year time gap, but something sure did. And it always boggles my mind how any gay person can not only keep voting for Republicans, but THEN support a fucking monster like that subhuman orange FILTH!

His poison is coursing through America's veins and none of us will live long enough to see if it ever dissipates. And my prediction is: it's too late. He already destroyed the country.