Germany's next Topmodel

starlightman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Aldins case his former experiences were part of his story from the beginning. Linus seems to stumble into his form from episode to episode which is a little bit strange for me. He hasn‘t that much screentime but when he‘s shown it‘s always like „Wow, he looks like a model“ ;)

CroMario

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In Aldins case his former experiences were part of his story from the beginning. Linus seems to stumble into his form from episode to episode which is a little bit strange for me. He hasn‘t that much screentime but when he‘s shown it‘s always like „Wow, he looks like a model“ ;)
You are right. Maybe he reach the final and that's why they tell his story without that fact.

starlightman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ich muss schon sagen, dass die Grenze zwischen Modelbusiness und der bewussten Darstellung der Sexiness - insbesondere bei den männlichen Models - hier mehr verschwimmt als sonst IMO. Linus ist für mich der attraktivste Mann, den ich seit langem gesehen habe.

CroMario

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
SPOILER FINALISTS

The leaked finalists: Julian, Luka, Linus, Jermaine. I'm really shocked that the twins made it. They are hot, yeah, but they are really bad at modeling. And i'm sad for Armin. He was always good.

tom m

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SPOILER FINALISTS

The leaked finalists: Julian, Luka, Linus, Jermaine. I'm really shocked that the twins made it. They are hot, yeah, but they are really bad at modeling. And i'm sad for Armin. He was always good.
How do you know? Do you know the female finalists as well?

LuzXCVr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SPOILER FINALISTS

You mean Aldin right? Armin is good but not final worthy

CroMario

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You mean Aldin right? Armin is good but not final worthy
No, i mean Armin. Aldin has a lot of experience, was already at Switzerlands next topmodel and still Heidi criticize him a lot. Also he was already at the bottom two to get kicked out, Armin never.

Reactions: iGlu46

LuzXCVr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, i mean Armin. Aldin has a lot of experience, was already at Switzerlands next topmodel and still Heidi criticize him a lot. Also he was already at the bottom two to get kicked out, Armin never.
Undeservingly so. Aldin already got 2 jobs, Armin got none. His only advantage is that Heidi loves him.

CroMario

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont believe any of these finalists spoiler list tbh.
It's never sure. The list is based on Paparazzi shots from L.A. and when someone was back on insta again. There can be mistakes.. and i hope the final list is different