Germany's next Topmodel

iGlu46

Experimental Member
Media
In the minute following 47:16 of the current episode (S19 E7) you can see Aldin‘s vpl in several shots - especially when he‘s standing next to Lea. It looks like he is cut. Unfortunately, I‘ve not been successful at screenrecording it from joyn. Could anyone please help me out?

Reactions: BigMax

BigMax

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the minute following 47:16 of the current episode (S19 E7) you can see Aldin‘s vpl in several shots - especially when he‘s standing next to Lea. It looks like he is cut. Unfortunately, I‘ve not been successful at screenrecording it from joyn. Could anyone please help me out?
Yes I was like why nobody post it here :(

CroMario

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tried my best, but the quality is just okay. Not that easy with Joyn.
2024_03_30_17_10_24~2.mp4

starlightman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Frieder, Armin and Linus will be Top 3. If theres a fourth spot I don‘t know, maybe Aldin. I think he will get the most jobs during the conpetition but Heidi will not take a top one from the Switzerland version to her finale. Some of the other male competerors have filler qualities for me, like the twins - just for the drama and storytelling.