Geordie shore

Juan580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's never had the courage to do it . Quite sad cause he is soon cute and hot and I just know he has a nice cock

JamesJones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone got anything off Marty McKenna onlyfans

His onlyfans used to be so much better, he used to post a lot more and the PPV was like $10 to $20 now he hardly posts anything on the main page and the PPV videos are like $40 to $50

Sorry for no photos of him hard, these are the ones I've saved and I much prefer his fat ass lol

Attachments

Tom00tom

Admired Member
Media
His onlyfans used to be so much better, he used to post a lot more and the PPV was like $10 to $20 now he hardly posts anything on the main page and the PPV videos are like $40 to $50

Sorry for no photos of him hard, these are the ones I've saved and I much prefer his fat ass lol
These are the sort of pictures a blank profile sends you on Grindr at 3am after a Saturday night.

Sp9676

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think it’s because he’s joined an agency or something vs running it himself, I used to follow a few guys and they’d send the exact same message at the same for the same price so I decided to unsubscribe

JamesJones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it’s because he’s joined an agency or something vs running it himself, I used to follow a few guys and they’d send the exact same message at the same for the same price so I decided to unsubscribe

Exactly so many guys start off with a good onlyfans then they get some agency to manage it and deny it the whole time even though it's clearly not them

jakeroberts1234512

Superior Member
Media

Love those big droopy balls in my mouth