Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From Spring Break with Grandad. Need to work out how to upload the video. You see his dick hard and the she goes under duvet to give him a blowy
Where are you trying to upload it from ?

D

deleted866067

He seems big soft but average hard just like the rest, Brandon Myers, Jeremy McConnell, Jordan Davies etc

justaguy0113

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He seems big soft but average hard just like the rest, Brandon Myers, Jeremy McConnell, Jordan Davies etc
Jeremy, gaz, kirk norcross and pretty much everyone else weve seen who would even be classed as 'big' looks about 7 - 7.5. Exception imo would be brandon myers he looks abit bigger but hes a really short guy so who knows

Reactions: hero52 and Beck19

Jeremy, gaz, kirk norcross and pretty much everyone else weve seen who would even be classed as 'big' looks about 7 - 7.5. Exception imo would be brandon myers he looks abit bigger but hes a really short guy so who knows
Agreed with no girth too lol! Dan osbourne looked biggest to me but was only soft and his like 6 foot 4 and muscular.

Uk_lad_92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed with no girth too lol! Dan osbourne looked biggest to me but was only soft and his like 6 foot 4 and muscular.
Where did you see that of dan Osborne?? Or are you referring to the fakes that leaked from celebrity busted??

Where did you see that of dan Osborne?? Or are you referring to the fakes that leaked from celebrity busted??
Was it fake I did not know that sorry. Women on TOWIE seemed to mention fairly often how huge he was so probably is same as these guy's lol.

Reactions: Beck19