Gay cuckold

DixieFOG

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude that's sick. Didn't it make you sad? You made him fall in love with another guy. You killed your relationship. Does that make you happy? How messed up.
Yeah, it's a paradoxical situation. You're turned on by the cuckold angst, humiliation, and jealousy themes. But, to fully comment to the story arch, you must be heartbroken

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

Dickus2

Sexy Member
Media
That is incredibly hot! I've recently gotten into the idea of cuckolding, for a few reasons. It's pretty difficult for me to bottom and in my relationship I'm pretty much assigned this role. My guy has fooled around with a number of guys during our relationship, with or without my prior knowledge. At first I was really hurt when I found out he was cheating on me and jealous. But after awhile I would find myself rock hard when I thought of him with another guy or when I knew he was getting his dick serviced. I still love getting fucked hard by him but lately all I want is for him to fuck other guys. Would love to do something with him on this level. Just the idea of him getting a hot twinks ass makes me shake
Hello, this is the same thing thats happened to me too. I was so hurt but it was so hot. Would love to talk more about that experience. I didn't know anyone else felt like that!

Reactions: Cple4Fun and P.J.9

Rncdlmt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just found that topic a few days ago, read it all and thought I might share as well...

My boyfriend and I are both about 30yo, around 6ft tall, both good looking I'd say. We've been together for 5 years and started to organize occasional threesomes like 2 years ago.

When we jerk off together we tend to talk about our fantasies and for a while now he's been telling me he would like to watch me (or rather listen to me from another room) have sex with hot twinks. I like the idea a lot, it really gets me hard... I'm pretty sure that we'll try it for real at some point but I'm still a bit unsure that it would be a good thing to do. He's a bit insecure, often afraid that guys on grindr will like my pictures more than his, etc.

I need to add something: at some point last year he confessed he had cheated on me on several occasions. I won't blame him too much for that, I had issues talking to him about sex at the time, etc. That hurt me a lot when I learned though, and still does sometimes. I know cuckolding often means experiencing with mixed feelings of excitment and jealousy but everytime he talks to me about his fantasies of knowing I'm fucking other guys, I feel like he might incite me to do it so he doesn't have to feel bad anymore for what he has done in the past. Well, he says it has nothing to do with that but I don't know... and even if it does have something to do with all of that, maybe I should not care too much about it because in the end I think it's true that he would like it to happen.

Sorry that was long and maybe unclear but that's where we're at for now! Maybe more to come... who knows?

A little update:
Last week, my boyfriend and I started talking about this even more than usual and he kept telling me he wanted me to fuck a twink we already hooked up with. He also talked about another guy we know and said he'd wanna have fun with him in front of me. All of that was very exciting to me...

So I texted both guys on my own and showed him only when it was all planned. He was supposed to meet the guy the next day and I would meet the other one the day after.

I won't be too long: it was amazingly hot to watch him naked on the guy's sofa getting his cock sucked while I was a few meters away naked on a chair. From time to time he reminded me not to jerk off, he made the other guy tell me how much he preferred his cock, ... at some point he went to the bedroom, laid down on the bed and asked the guy to join him and close the door on me.
What was the most surprising to me was how much it got me off to see them kiss and caress each other. I'm kinda used to see my boyfriend get sucked by someone else when we have threesomes but that level of "intimacy" was something we never tried before and I could only watch...

Just when we left, I received a text from the twink I was supposed to fuck (alone) the next day saying he finally wouldn't be able to make it. I got very frustrated and I really want to try that cuckolding thing from the other angle now...

DixieFOG

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, let me give you an idea of how things work in my marriage.
It's been made clear we don't have an open marriage. I'm the cuckold I've wanted to be since I was around 15. (I always knew it's the position I want in a relationship)
My husband has always fancied much younger twink types, he is a real Daddy Bear. Tall, muscular, hairy and 100% top.
We are still quite new to cuckolding. It's only been about 3 years since he first met someone and brought them home.
Since then he has seen several guys but now we have decided the time is right for him to find a boyfriend and form a relationship with all that entails. This was my suggestion initially instead of seeing different guys which would work better for my husband.
He recently met this one guy who is everything my husband wants and my husband is everything this other guy wants. (I don't want to use their names at this point)
There is an incredible attraction between them which is obvious y the static in the air. The sex between them is just unreal, my husband says he has never been with anyone so responsive and passionate.

For my part I am allowed to sit in the bedroom across the room and to watch, lay on the bed beside them while they are kissing and cuddling before and after sex.
The only physical contact I'm permitted is to hold and caress my husband balls especially as he is shooting. He wants to to feel his semen leaving his body ad being pumped deep inside his (hopefully) boyfriend.
It obvious when my husband is having an orgasm as he just can't hide it! he produces a huge amount of cum which is delivered with great force!

Sometime my husband will kiss me while he is making love more for humiliation than anything which I adore! He will start to kiss me then tell me to leave the room and as I'm going he says something like,X is so much better at kissing than you. This type of humiliation gets me rock hard instantly!

I don't want anyone to judge my relationship. My husband and I have been together for a long time and have a VERY close relationship.
I absolutely adore sex, my husband is amazing in bed. I've never yet met anyone as good as him. Even after 14 years he blows my mind!
Because of a number of medical conditions sex can now be either very difficult or painful and I don't want my husband to stop having the sex he deserves.
Without too much detail this is also a bit of planning ahead. (For those who follow me on Tw****r you will know what I'm talking about.)

Either way, it's working exceptionally well for us and we are having a huge amount of fun in the process!
This other guy and myself are becoming very good friends which is an even bigger bonus especially when I'm not having a good day...
Any questions? Just ask....
Girl...what I'm hearing is that you don't want to die alone and will put up with anything and everything to make sure that doesn't happen, including watching ur husband find love in the arms of another

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Girl...what I'm hearing is that you don't want to die alone and will put up with anything and everything to make sure that doesn't happen, including watching ur husband find love in the arms of another

I’m not sure anyone has the right to judge another, or their relationship… just because it’s not right for you doesn’t give you the right to demean someone else for living their life how they choose.