Gay cuckold

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So here's the story. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years or so. And sex is amazing. I'm pretty much 100% bottom and he's totally vers. And usually he's perfectly content topping since his thick 7" cock fills my tight hole pretty well.

Thing is, he loves to bottom too. But I've got an average thickness 4" and I can tell it's not really cutting it when I top him. He enjoys it, but not screaming orgasm joy. And I can tell mine doesn't fill him like he likes. We use toys too. And we are very sexually open with each other. We love each other very much so I know he'd never cheat or complain about my size. But I find myself more and more wanting him to cuckold me.

I wouldn't want him to cheat. I'd want to be there to watch. I'm into small dick humiliation. And would love to have my dick cage on, watching him bounce on a long fat cock, moaning in total ecstasy that I can't give him. Or being bent over and fucked hard. A cock that can really fill him up and please him to a nice powerful orgasm. Maybe while they both tease my small size and talk about how much better the big cock is in him.

We've talked about threesomes before but not in relation to cuckold. Does anyone have any experience with gay cuckold? Stories? Feel free to tell me what you'd do to my boyfriend if you were the bull in the bedroom. Private messages welcome too.

He's 25, Latino, 7" cut and thick, huge balls, handsome and in great shape for reference. I'm 28, white, 4" cut.

navynmd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been in situation... I was invited to join a gay couple one guy a tad above average maybe 6.5 and his bf was smaller like you. I though I was heading over for more of a threesome buyout turned into more of the little guy watching me fuck the boyfriend while the guy I was fucking praised my bigger cock....
Hit me up for chat

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STUD, Before you start putting your self down about your size you may both want to talk about and get into a 3 way where you all enjoy sex and the pleasure of a new experience!! Bill

Thanks bill. But really. I'm into SPH out of my own interest. It turns me on and I enjoy it a lot. My bf really doesn't care about my size, he's usually the top anyway. Definitely not down on myself at all. I'm a totally confident person. I even love to go naked and show off. I'm just starting a convo based on common interests and fantasy/fetish play. Thanks for the concern tho! :)

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been in situation... I was invited to join a gay couple one guy a tad above average maybe 6.5 and his bf was smaller like you. I though I was heading over for more of a threesome buyout turned into more of the little guy watching me fuck the boyfriend while the guy I was fucking praised my bigger cock....
Hit me up for chat

Sounds like a perfect situation. I've been in a similar situation with a couple who one guy was bottom but he couldn't take his bf's cock for very long, just a few minutes, so I was the slutty bottom on some occasions who took a long hard fucking while he was telling his bf that he should be a good bottom like me.

Sounds like a perfect situation. I've been in a similar situation with a couple who one guy was bottom but he couldn't take his bf's cock for very long, just a few minutes, so I was the slutty bottom on some occasions who took a long hard fucking while he was telling his bf that he should be a good bottom like me.

That is incredibly hot! I've recently gotten into the idea of cuckolding, for a few reasons. It's pretty difficult for me to bottom and in my relationship I'm pretty much assigned this role. My guy has fooled around with a number of guys during our relationship, with or without my prior knowledge. At first I was really hurt when I found out he was cheating on me and jealous. But after awhile I would find myself rock hard when I thought of him with another guy or when I knew he was getting his dick serviced. I still love getting fucked hard by him but lately all I want is for him to fuck other guys. Would love to do something with him on this level. Just the idea of him getting a hot twinks ass makes me shake

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is incredibly hot! I've recently gotten into the idea of cuckolding, for a few reasons. It's pretty difficult for me to bottom and in my relationship I'm pretty much assigned this role. My guy has fooled around with a number of guys during our relationship, with or without my prior knowledge. At first I was really hurt when I found out he was cheating on me and jealous. But after awhile I would find myself rock hard when I thought of him with another guy or when I knew he was getting his dick serviced. I still love getting fucked hard by him but lately all I want is for him to fuck other guys. Would love to do something with him on this level. Just the idea of him getting a hot twinks ass makes me shake

Nice! I've never considered being a bottom cuckold since I'm super tight and he seems to totally love topping me. But still very hot ;)

pozguyuk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a cuck for years and would give anything to be again.
My husband at the time would bring his men back and take them to bed in our house. He always made sure I could hear everything they were doing.
Occasionally I was allowed to watch and very occasionally my husband would let me line his cock up with his current partner then I could watch every inch disappear into a tight ass.
I watched him find a guy and I helped them fall in love which was a beautiful thing to be part of.

I would do ANYTHING for my current husband to look for other guys to fuck....

paddyburt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband told me three years ago that he had had an affair with a hung fit guy, and at first I was shocked.
Then i realised that the humiliation of being 'cucked' was a turn on. That affair didn't run for long, but last year he met a younger, pretty kind of guy (my husband is a total top), while we were staying at a friend's house. I was in the bathroom, and when I came out I found the other guy running out of our bedroom. Since then they've shared loads of messages - he doesn't show them too me, but he tells me about them, and this guy has said he wants to suck my husband, and to be fucked by him; and I've suggested encouraging messages he can send back.

xguy311

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love this thread. I had a similar thing with my ex. It wasn't exactly cuckold. But we were together 10 years. After about 2 1/2 years we started including thirds. His dick was bigger than mine, he got hard more easily, he had a great furry butt and was vers. So while we both got attention there were times a guy (top or bottom) would seem clearly more into him. At first it upset me but then I started to find it hot. Then I got more and more into the idea of watch another guy enjoy my hubby's ass or cock. I'd help set them up and I'd play a bit too, but I'd love just being on the side watching them and jerking. I knew how good my hubby's ass felt and I wanted other guys to enjoy it too.

rjmoody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a cuckold relationship. Small dick older bottom, very fit. Husband 10 years younger, wanted to open for a bit. The 25 and under twinks wanted hung daddy. Then he me one he really liked. Now he has a young, hung, muscle bottom bf who is 24 and moving in next month, along with two fuck buddies on the side. KIK or Skype if you like. KIK psmslt, Skype psmnsa@me.com

rjmoody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By way of an update, the boyfriend is now in charge. He has stayed in his bed (my old bed) 5 of the last 6 nights and I am in my new room, the old guest room. He moves in full time in June. My husband loves him and vice versa. Even the fucking cat loves him. My superiors have great chemistry, and you can see it and feel it. They are so good looking together.

My husband told me I need a bf or fwb, which was his polite way of saying that he is not having sex with me anymore--at least for now. Hell, if I had a muscle stud bottom 16 years younger than me (and I were a hung top, which I am not), I would do the same.

I have chatted with the bf--we get along great--and he assures me this is a triad, not a mission to get rid of me. Regardless, I am defeated and have no power against my two younger superiors. I have surrendered to the bf and I serve him and my husband.

The weird thing about it all? It feels good, and as if nature intended it to be this way...

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By way of an update, the boyfriend is now in charge. He has stayed in his bed (my old bed) 5 of the last 6 nights and I am in my new room, the old guest room. He moves in full time in June. My husband loves him and vice versa. Even the fucking cat loves him. My superiors have great chemistry, and you can see it and feel it. They are so good looking together.

My husband told me I need a bf or fwb, which was his polite way of saying that he is not having sex with me anymore--at least for now. Hell, if I had a muscle stud bottom 16 years younger than me (and I were a hung top, which I am not), I would do the same.

I have chatted with the bf--we get along great--and he assures me this is a triad, not a mission to get rid of me. Regardless, I am defeated and have no power against my two younger superiors. I have surrendered to the bf and I serve him and my husband.

The weird thing about it all? It feels good, and as if nature intended it to be this way...

Awesome rjmoody - and exactly where I'm headed if things go right. My boyfriend is 30 years my junior - however he adores much older men - always did. He is still hesitant when it comes to cuckolding me, but we're beginning and he has set up dates with other men in the near future. I'll keep you posted :)

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So here's the story. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years or so. And sex is amazing. I'm pretty much 100% bottom and he's totally vers. And usually he's perfectly content topping since his thick 7" cock fills my tight hole pretty well.

Thing is, he loves to bottom too. But I've got an average thickness 4" and I can tell it's not really cutting it when I top him. He enjoys it, but not screaming orgasm joy. And I can tell mine doesn't fill him like he likes. We use toys too. And we are very sexually open with each other. We love each other very much so I know he'd never cheat or complain about my size. But I find myself more and more wanting him to cuckold me.

I wouldn't want him to cheat. I'd want to be there to watch. I'm into small dick humiliation. And would love to have my dick cage on, watching him bounce on a long fat cock, moaning in total ecstasy that I can't give him. Or being bent over and fucked hard. A cock that can really fill him up and please him to a nice powerful orgasm. Maybe while they both tease my small size and talk about how much better the big cock is in him.

We've talked about threesomes before but not in relation to cuckold. Does anyone have any experience with gay cuckold? Stories? Feel free to tell me what you'd do to my boyfriend if you were the bull in the bedroom. Private messages welcome too.

He's 25, Latino, 7" cut and thick, huge balls, handsome and in great shape for reference. I'm 28, white, 4" cut.

In cuckolding it's common to talk about small-dick humiliation - totally understandable - however, I'm not particularly small (7") but I still need to be cuckolded by my primarily bottom bf.

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must say that I’m happy I found these fora regarding gay cuckolding. Years ago I was married to a woman, and that’s when I really got into being cuckolded both sexually and romantically. Now I’m engaged to a young versatile/bottom and very feminine gay at 25 (I’m 55), so I guess the dynamics are a bit different from other situations where the husband is clearly top and dominant. Nonetheless, I have exactly the same craving for being cuckolded – to experience him with other, older top bulls.

He’s currently chatting/flirting with several tops and that alone is a tremendous turn-on and I cannot wait till he actually does it. I believe it can only be a matter of time. I have (secretly I admit) seen some of his correspondences with other men and noticed that he explained to them that I have a libido/erectile problem (though not entirely) and that excited me too – for two reasons. One because it is humiliatingly true, and two because it seems to give him a credible reason to seek other tops.

I should emphasize that our relationship is tremendously fine – there are no hang-ups what so ever from any of us. However, I am aware of the potential danger that cuckolding brings into the equation, but that in the end makes it so more exciting :) I’m very aware that cuckolding easily leads into romantic involvement that I find both painful and intriguing. Jealousy is a powerful mechanism – in stings psychologically in an absolutely awesome way really bringing one deeply into sub-space.

So pretty excited here of the prospects of once again being the happy cuckold/wittol – will keep you posted on any further developments.

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that idea makes me so curious ... i'd find a couple with big cocks and be dominated and humiliated by them like a cuckold !!

In my case I believe that being cuckolded also contains some degree of emotional longing pain (aka jealousy) – in other words, I’d have to be in love with/love my partner to get the full bang for the buck, so to speak. To me that’s the essence of cuckolding – however, we are all different and may derive different kinds of pleasure from different kinds of activities – and that’s amazing, I believe :)

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a cuck for years and would give anything to be again.
My husband at the time would bring his men back and take them to bed in our house. He always made sure I could hear everything they were doing.
Occasionally I was allowed to watch and very occasionally my husband would let me line his cock up with his current partner then I could watch every inch disappear into a tight ass.
I watched him find a guy and I helped them fall in love which was a beautiful thing to be part of.

I would do ANYTHING for my current husband to look for other guys to fuck....
That's extremely well put - I can totally relate to that!

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a very, very promising process - sorry if I write too much here, guys :) He is SO close and we had a very good talk about the pros and cons of cuckolding. As mentioned, he wants other men, but he wants them with me as his secure hubby. So he can have his cake and eat it too, sort of :) My next step is to I suggest that I move into the guestroom when ever he has company - I'm quite sure he'll appreciate that. I want him to be safe - not meeting strangers in sleazy hotels and that kinda thing. More to follow :)

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and zurichtom