From Homophobe to Homo (Erotic Story)

rae_krosufie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was the first story I have ever read on this site. I was so invested the first time I read it. It took me 2 days to read all the chapters all the way to chapter 17 and I'm waiting every week to read the new chapter. I spare my time exclusively to read the new chapter and all those times well spent! Tears in my eyes when Connor had finally happy! Thank you for this well written story and beautiful ending.

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was the first story I have ever read on this site. I was so invested the first time I read it. It took me 2 days to read all the chapters all the way to chapter 17 and I'm waiting every week to read the new chapter. I spare my time exclusively to read the new chapter and all those times well spent! Tears in my eyes when Connor had finally happy! Thank you for this well written story and beautiful ending.
Yes, well written and I suspect a lot of loads were spilled over the course of those chapters.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thread for the new story My First Year with Austin has just started.

I hope you will enjoy reading a more romantic / characters driven story.

FYI, I love to have characters from my stories meet and one of the characters from From Homophobe to Homo might appear in later chapters of the book. ;)

Dean1931

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This kept popping up and I thought, "Well, I might as well read it." WHOA!! I did not expect to be waking up in the morning to read a few chapters before work and then come home from work, strip down and read even more over the course of three days! I saw a comment a few pages back about starting to read it and then got so invested I didn't even masturbate to what I was reading. I was going to send you that same comment because the story is THAT good! Thank you so much for such a wild ride for the last three days!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This kept popping up and I thought, "Well, I might as well read it." WHOA!! I did not expect to be waking up in the morning to read a few chapters before work and then come home from work, strip down and read even more over the course of three days! I saw a comment a few pages back about starting to read it and then got so invested I didn't even masturbate to what I was reading. I was going to send you that same comment because the story is THAT good! Thank you so much for such a wild ride for the last three days!
Ahah, love reading this kind of comments!

I am glad you enjoyed the ride. Feel free to check my other stories!

Dean1931

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahah, love reading this kind of comments!

I am glad you enjoyed the ride. Feel free to check my other stories!
You know I will. But I've got to get my emotions ( and my penis) under control before I try to tackle another one of your rides!

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, that was a ride!
I hope you will allow me to share some more personal notes now that the story is over.

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to my supporters on Patreon. Without these guys, I could not be doing this and dedicate so much time to imagining, drafting and publishing my stories.

Really, I appreciate the help and support so damn much!

Second of all, I have to thank all my readers for the incredible feedback I receive on my stories and especially, on this one. I love reading your comments, reactions, personal messages, ideas, even critiscism…

Interacting with you makes this experience so much more valuable and interesting to me.

I am not delusional, I am fully away that I am not a serious author, I know this is silly erotica wank-off materials, (which would deserve some more proofreading and finetuning), but I cannot help myself to care and get invested in the lives of my twisted characters.

Most of my characters are crazy, perverted and bad people, but still, I am always amazed to see how the readers who come here to jerk-off, end-up getting attached, outraged, and even sometimes moved by the stories I write.

As regards to the “From Homophobe to Homo” story in itself, several months after finishing it, I am still quite happy with it. (Which, to be fair, is not always the case with my works...)

My usual readers know that by now, I do not always provide happy endings and redemption arcs for my characters. But in this case, it just made sense to close the loop with having Connor understand that being “gay” was not just about taking a dick in the ass.

Connor starts chapter 1 being the worst kind of dumb homophobic prick (which, let's face it, is very fun to write in a way) and he ends chapter 24 in love with another man.

And no, that man he was going to end-up with could not be Robbie.

I often feature gaslighting and manipulation in my “straight to gays” stories but I always refuse for the abuser to end-up in a happy relationship with the guy he has abused. Robbie could never have been good to Connor.

I could have written an ending where these two would have ended-up together, but that would have been a pretty depressing one.

Finally, I would like, once again, to remind everyone that this story is, like every fucking line I write, pure fiction. Meaning that trying to turn a straight guy “gay” in real life is not okay (at all) and that I do not endorse most of the actions (good or bad) taken by the characters.

I just let my imagination run wild and this is an outlet to play with outrageous and kinky situations. That ends there!

All of this being said, if you want to read more stories in this genre, you can subscribe to my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

In the meantime, I will continue to publish new stories on LPSG. Stay tuned!

The next thread I will be starting will be a release of "My First Year with Austin", the third book in the "My First Year..." trilogy. It is more of a characthers / plot driven story, with some romantic and drama aspects, and of course... A lot of sex.

If you have not read My First Year in College, and My First Year in Prison, I would say this is the perfect time to jump on this bandwagon!

See you soon!

Thomas.
Wow. This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read, and I have read a ton of ebooks from nifty.org and many others to wattpad's boyxboy stories. I did not expect to find such good stories on LPSG. But I did! This will surely be on my best stories list. I don't know what to say anymore. But I think I pitied Robbie a little bit. But he had done so much damage to Connor... I don't know. I'm lost for words. Anyways, I'm excited to read the free ones up until I'm back on my feet and be a patron. Congratulations and thank you, Thomas. That was one hell of a ride!

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow. This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read, and I have read a ton of ebooks from nifty.org and many others to wattpad's boyxboy stories. I did not expect to find such good stories on LPSG. But I did! This will surely be on my best stories list. I don't know what to say anymore. But I think I pitied Robbie a little bit. But he had done so much damage to Connor... I don't know. I'm lost for words. Anyways, I'm excited to read the free ones up until I'm back on my feet and be a patron. Congratulations and thank you, Thomas. That was one hell of a ride!
Oh, thanks a lot!

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thread for the new story My First Year with Austin has just started.

I hope you will enjoy reading a more romantic / characters driven story.

FYI, I love to have characters from my stories meet and one of the characters from From Homophobe to Homo might appear in later chapters of the book. ;)
I would love that. I am more into character building and drama/love story and accurate sex. I can't wait to read again.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Skagen Krauss

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, that was a ride!
I hope you will allow me to share some more personal notes now that the story is over.

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to my supporters on Patreon. Without these guys, I could not be doing this and dedicate so much time to imagining, drafting and publishing my stories.

Really, I appreciate the help and support so damn much!

Second of all, I have to thank all my readers for the incredible feedback I receive on my stories and especially, on this one. I love reading your comments, reactions, personal messages, ideas, even critiscism…

Interacting with you makes this experience so much more valuable and interesting to me.

I am not delusional, I am fully away that I am not a serious author, I know this is silly erotica wank-off materials, (which would deserve some more proofreading and finetuning), but I cannot help myself to care and get invested in the lives of my twisted characters.

Most of my characters are crazy, perverted and bad people, but still, I am always amazed to see how the readers who come here to jerk-off, end-up getting attached, outraged, and even sometimes moved by the stories I write.

As regards to the “From Homophobe to Homo” story in itself, several months after finishing it, I am still quite happy with it. (Which, to be fair, is not always the case with my works...)

My usual readers know that by now, I do not always provide happy endings and redemption arcs for my characters. But in this case, it just made sense to close the loop with having Connor understand that being “gay” was not just about taking a dick in the ass.

Connor starts chapter 1 being the worst kind of dumb homophobic prick (which, let's face it, is very fun to write in a way) and he ends chapter 24 in love with another man.

And no, that man he was going to end-up with could not be Robbie.

I often feature gaslighting and manipulation in my “straight to gays” stories but I always refuse for the abuser to end-up in a happy relationship with the guy he has abused. Robbie could never have been good to Connor.

I could have written an ending where these two would have ended-up together, but that would have been a pretty depressing one.

Finally, I would like, once again, to remind everyone that this story is, like every fucking line I write, pure fiction. Meaning that trying to turn a straight guy “gay” in real life is not okay (at all) and that I do not endorse most of the actions (good or bad) taken by the characters.

I just let my imagination run wild and this is an outlet to play with outrageous and kinky situations. That ends there!

All of this being said, if you want to read more stories in this genre, you can subscribe to my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

In the meantime, I will continue to publish new stories on LPSG. Stay tuned!

The next thread I will be starting will be a release of "My First Year with Austin", the third book in the "My First Year..." trilogy. It is more of a characthers / plot driven story, with some romantic and drama aspects, and of course... A lot of sex.

If you have not read My First Year in College, and My First Year in Prison, I would say this is the perfect time to jump on this bandwagon!

See you soon!

Thomas.
Thomas, once again a masterly imagined and executed story. Obviously we (your audience on LPSG ate it up. I personally love your writing, as I have mentioned before, it suits my slightly bent homo brain. Although I am senior I have not lost any of my libido and play with myself in the course of your stories. One thing I have learnt is edging can be beneficial. Also a large dildo in the drawer is worth two mediocre ones in the bush. For that I thank you and look forward to finishing The Hottest Man in America, which I put aside to read Homophobe to Homo. Cheers TL. You’re a bloody beaut!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

I have started publishing the ultimate "straight to gay story". (If I do say so myself, ahah!)

If you enjoyed one straight guy turning gay, what about an entire country? ;)

You can read "THE CURE" on this thread: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-cure-erotic-fiction.8944581/

Please let me know what you think, it motivates me to keep going!

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight