Free Underwear

BrieflineD

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys in the Los Angeles area want some underwear? I've got a lot of styles/colors - all are clean. Some have been washed/worn many times and others are practically new. They still have a good amount of life in them so I hate the throw them out. I am a 32-33 waist now and most of these are a bit too small, so you'd need to be a 30-32 waist.

Maybe I watch you try them on and if they fit, they're yours. Open to just handing them over, as well.

Here is a sample of what I've got. If you want a certain style/color, let me know and I can see if I've got a match.

tempImagedK3ehh.jpg
tempImage9pvz9P.jpg
tempImage9PjSiG.jpg

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys in the Los Angeles area want some underwear? I've got a lot of styles/colors - all are clean. Some have been washed/worn many times and others are practically new. They still have a good amount of life in them so I hate the throw them out. I am a 32-33 waist now and most of these are a bit too small, so you'd need to be a 30-32 waist.

Maybe I watch you try them on and if they fit, they're yours. Open to just handing them over, as well.

Here is a sample of what I've got. If you want a certain style/color, let me know and I can see if I've got a match.

View attachment 116492171 View attachment 116492191 View attachment 116492251
pouch briefs size M or S hot !!!

Reactions: jacksonknight78
D

deleted24445511

View attachment 116492171 View attachment 116492191 View attachment 116492251
love to see you model them on cam