100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forgot to add this one.
img_2671-jpeg.108814241

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big fan of foreskin here, on others and my own. Love the way my precum pools when I push it forward, but love pulling it back to show my fat glistening bellend!
loosk super hot man! I also have a foreskin and I am kinda on the opposit direction. I enjoy my foreskin but man... it s a hassel at times with edging. I enjoy my precum but it gets super messy when you edge or are horny for sometime. I love the bellend you got! i love my foreskin but i wish i could retract it further and maby get cut one day so its less of a struggle.

uncut long

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get why guys with foreskin always want to pull it back. I have long foreskin but never feel the need to pull it back, and anyway it looks so much better non retracted. Just my opinion lol

Bigones83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't get why guys with foreskin always want to pull it back. I have long foreskin but never feel the need to pull it back, and anyway it looks so much better non retracted. Just my opinion lol
I think uncut cocks look good when the foreskin is rolled halfway down the helmet… like its peeping out ready to spunk everywhere lol

AthleteBoy97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, I definitely have a foreskin fetish. I love the way it looks. As a teenager, I was pretty embarrassed about it, I always wanted to have foreskin. Mine was removed due to phimosis when I was 3 years old. It was recommended to my parents by the doctor at that time. But I think today there are more ways to deal with phimosis.

I envy you guys.^^

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I completely agree!

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was just 18 I discovered circumcised boys in Playgirl magazine. I found them beautiful and wanted to be cut. For a long time I was rolling my foreskin back to always have the glans exposed. I no longer feel the need to remove it, I find my foreskin so beautiful unretracted. And I easily retract and completely uncover the glans when I get hard.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I love it retracted, non-retracted, partially retracted...basically all ways. After I suck off my husband, I usually slide his foreskin back over his glans, but sometimes I'll leave it retracted on purpose just for the hell of it. Regardless, I always spend a few moments just gazing at his soft uncut penis because it's so fucking beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1715686407793.jpeg
1715686435978.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Rex3611 and ucfan