Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently joined the pulled back site for a little inspiration.

Firstly, I love having a foreskin, and would never want to be without it. The pulling back is for several reasons.

I like the sexual experimentation element.
I like the feeling, that low level sensation of always been aware of my cock as it rubs on my clothes is nicely reassuring
I always admired cocks with short foreskins, this is a way (if I get the tuck under right) I can have that look
The orgasms are also better, deeper and more intense.

I have been a part time retractor for some time. The odd day and night, but probably not more than 12 hours at a time.

Having resolved to give this more focus I am now starting day 3 of being pulled back. Luckily my foreskin pulls back quite a way when flaccid and I can tuck under like the spoon method quite easily (I love the look of retracting this way) and my foreskin will stay where its put without needing any tape or rings.

I have remained fully retracted with no breaks over the past 2 days, sensitivity has definitely reduced and so far there is no inflammation round my foreskin which sometimes made me go back to being covered. Yesterday was a bit itchy and erections are frequent, but all good so far!

I am having to try new things when wanking as when I have my foreskin forward moving it over the head is pretty much the norm.

Working the shaft more with a mix of shorter strokes and longer ones that pull the skin back as far as it will go. it takes a little longer to cum and the pleasure seems to build from much deeper.

Working just below the head and rubbing up my bare glans and around the corona and frenulum. Sometimes this is more doable than others, I do make quite a-lot of pre cum which helps, but if its a quicky and too dry its not as good.

In the past I have tried pulling my balls down, which keeps the skin further down my shaft, however I like to play with my nipples when I wank so I prefer one hand free
;)

I have noticed regardless, that when my skin is back and I cum with the glans exposed my orgasm is much better, I seem to produce more cum and often I shoot further.

tomslee2001

Cherished Member
Media
When I’m hard it’s tight under but I still have foreskin on top I love being uncut but I wish I could expose my head more when I’m hard makes sen

When I’m hard it’s tight under but I still have foreskin on top I love being uncut but I wish I could expose my head more when I’m hard makes sense???
Share a pic of your hard dick for us!

Reactions: diver6

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to have very tight foreskin, to the extent that sex was often painful. In my early twenties I got really serious about a girl who was quite petite in build. Our fucking was always cautionary and I could never fully enter her. Then one day we were at it as usual when I felt a sudden, sharp pain and for the first time I was deep inside her. We carried on blissfully fucking but later had to deal with quite a bloody situation. After I had healed and ever since that day, my foreskin was much easier to pull back, and now whenever I get hard it almost does it on its own. I often keep it back, especially running or working out, as I love the feel of the head against my lycra shorts. As for that girl back in my twenties who "sorted me out" I remember the lustful look on her face when I could finally fuck her deeply and without any pain.

tomslee2001

Cherished Member
Media
I used to have very tight foreskin, to the extent that sex was often painful. In my early twenties I got really serious about a girl who was quite petite in build. Our fucking was always cautionary and I could never fully enter her. Then one day we were at it as usual when I felt a sudden, sharp pain and for the first time I was deep inside her. We carried on blissfully fucking but later had to deal with quite a bloody situation. After I had healed and ever since that day, my foreskin was much easier to pull back, and now whenever I get hard it almost does it on its own. I often keep it back, especially running or working out, as I love the feel of the head against my lycra shorts. As for that girl back in my twenties who "sorted me out" I remember the lustful look on her face when I could finally fuck her deeply and without any pain.
Thanks for sharing, your dick looks amazing

Reactions: goldscorpguy
D

deleted12428511

How do you go about slicing your frenulum? I can comfortably retract my foreskin when I’m soft and semi but if I’m fully erect my frenulum definitely feels too short and makes it uncomfortable to retract.
I used fine string and a sewing needle and tied it. It cuts through in about 5 days. Done this 2 times so far.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine’s pretty loose and love to play with it. I pull it back when having sex and after fucking and cumming it usually stays folded / layered back also when back to flaccid until I straighten it and roll back. If need to masturbate without any noise I’ll use the foreskin as a ”hood” / silencer :) and also to keep the load collected and not exploding around. When alone and horny, won’t care and will let the precum / lube make its flapping sound while exposing the whole head and doing long thrusts and cum all over my chest and abdomen hair.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently joined the pulled back site for a little inspiration.

Firstly, I love having a foreskin, and would never want to be without it. The pulling back is for several reasons.

I like the sexual experimentation element.
I like the feeling, that low level sensation of always been aware of my cock as it rubs on my clothes is nicely reassuring
I always admired cocks with short foreskins, this is a way (if I get the tuck under right) I can have that look
The orgasms are also better, deeper and more intense.

I have been a part time retractor for some time. The odd day and night, but probably not more than 12 hours at a time.

Having resolved to give this more focus I am now starting day 3 of being pulled back. Luckily my foreskin pulls back quite a way when flaccid and I can tuck under like the spoon method quite easily (I love the look of retracting this way) and my foreskin will stay where its put without needing any tape or rings.

I have remained fully retracted with no breaks over the past 2 days, sensitivity has definitely reduced and so far there is no inflammation round my foreskin which sometimes made me go back to being covered. Yesterday was a bit itchy and erections are frequent, but all good so far!

I am having to try new things when wanking as when I have my foreskin forward moving it over the head is pretty much the norm.

Working the shaft more with a mix of shorter strokes and longer ones that pull the skin back as far as it will go. it takes a little longer to cum and the pleasure seems to build from much deeper.

Working just below the head and rubbing up my bare glans and around the corona and frenulum. Sometimes this is more doable than others, I do make quite a-lot of pre cum which helps, but if its a quicky and too dry its not as good.

In the past I have tried pulling my balls down, which keeps the skin further down my shaft, however I like to play with my nipples when I wank so I prefer one hand free
;)

I have noticed regardless, that when my skin is back and I cum with the glans exposed my orgasm is much better, I seem to produce more cum and often I shoot further.
Good man. I am on that site too...Same name as on here.

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I try and keep mine pulled forward but quite often rolls back on its own. Gets really annoying
Leave it back and enjoy it all day gently rubbing your clothes. Feels amazing