Fitness Model Bryan Thomas

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Midland you're right ... It's a bit weird but the first pic, from the first message, is dated 2008 - 13 years ago. His Insta pics underneath are dated October and November last year. Note the different locations at the top, plus all those tattoos in one pic but not in the other, both dated a few days apart. As you rightly say, WTF is going on! ... PS: Note the tattoo on his left arm in the first and second pics below ... :) ...

Bryan Thomas 2008.jpg
Bryan Insta 2.JPG
Bryan Insta 3.JPG
Bryan insta.JPG
Bryan model 2.JPG

Midland

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Midland you're right ... It's a bit weird but the first pic, from the first message, is dated 2008 - 13 years ago. His Insta pics underneath are dated October and November last year. Note the different locations at the top, plus all those tattoos in one pic but not in the other, both dated a few days apart. As you rightly say, WTF is going on! ... PS: Note the tattoo on his left arm in the first and second pics below ... :) ...

View attachment 38754771 View attachment 38754781 View attachment 38754791 View attachment 38754801 View attachment 38754811
I knooow I feel a little crazy... Shouldn't we have known about this insta last year.
it's like it just popped out of nowhere.
I notice the tattoo as well. I was trying to see if he maybe covered it over with his sleeve but I couldn't make it out.
His face seems a little different to me idk. The picture from Oct 11 2020 resembles how he used to look.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very strange. These three pics are dated - L to R - October 10, 9 and 7, 2020. Of course, those are the dates they were put on his Insta, not the dates the pics were actually taken. The one on the left shows tattoos on a much younger guy than the pic on the right, where he is clearly older and all the tattoos have disappeared! ... I think we must be dealing with a look-alike but whose Insta is it? The real Bryan's or the look-alike's?!?

Insta BRYan.JPG

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very strange. These three pics are dated - L to R - October 10, 9 and 7, 2020. Of course, those are the dates they were put on his Insta, not the dates the pics were actually taken. The one on the left shows tattoos on a much younger guy than the pic on the right, where he is clearly older and all the tattoos have disappeared! ... I think we must be dealing with a look-alike but whose Insta is it? The real Bryan's or the look-alike's?!?

View attachment 38875201
The guy on the right is Bryan. Not sure about the one in the middle. The one on the left definitely isn't him.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see what's happened, guys, thanks to googling! ... Bryan Thomas started specifically "fitness modeling" in 2008, appearing under that name on magazine covers and elsewhere, and always wearing as little as possible to show off his physique. However, Bryan David Thomas appears to be based in London, always models clothing, and when he does reveal any skin, it's covered with tattoos. However, the "fitness" Bryan Thomas has just one tattoo on his left arm. So we have two different guys with similar names and looks and it's those that have caused confusion in Insta and elsewhere! ...

Bryan Thomas 1.JPG
Bryan Thomas 2.JPG
Bryan Thomas 3.JPG

Bryan David Thomas 1.JPG
Bryan David Thomas 2.JPG
Bryan David Thomas 3.JPG

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But why this new tattooed Bryan's face looks heavily edited/photoshops, doesnt look original??
I see what's happened, guys, thanks to googling! ... Bryan Thomas started specifically "fitness modeling" in 2008, appearing under that name on magazine covers and elsewhere, and always wearing as little as possible to show off his physique. However, Bryan David Thomas appears to be based in London, always models clothing, and when he does reveal any skin, it's covered with tattoos. However, the "fitness" Bryan Thomas has just one tattoo on his left arm. So we have two different guys with similar names and looks and it's those that have caused confusion in Insta and elsewhere! ...

View attachment 38921991 View attachment 38922021 View attachment 38922041
View attachment 38922061 View attachment 38922081 View attachment 38922101

Reactions: Midland

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But why this new tattooed Bryan's face looks heavily edited/photoshops, doesnt look original??

Even more confusing is that the real/original Bryan Thomas is actually Bryan David Thomas. Two men with three names the same? Seems odd...

Midland

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

View attachment 38921991 View attachment 38922021 View attachment 38922041
View attachment 38922061 View attachment 38922081 View attachment 38922101

I mean this kind of make sense but doesn't at the same time. Why is a model posting an other models photos on their insta? Unless it's a fake insta that somebody else made (a catfish) it's possible I guess.
The main question is who is this London based model 'Bryan David Thomas' and where is his info (Model Portfolio, insta, ect.) Whoever that model is has to have an insta somewhere because they posted a video in their stories.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is all rather bizarre ... He's even popping up as Brian (not Bryan) David Thomas - the "fitness" model, that is. He always appears with his physique on display. The "other" BDT from London on the other hand is almost always modelling clothes, not his physique. Anyway, lets hope someone can answer Midland's questions! ...

Brian David Thomas.JPG
Bryan David Thomas.JPG