Fitness Model Bryan Thomas

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my god! This giy makes me look ba k af my college years when I would download his AAG photos and videos! I did not know that he had nude videos.:)

The last time I heard about him was that he signed up for the military. I even followed him on FaceBook and Myspace! He deactivated on FaceBook sadly and I haven't heard anything from him since early 2010s! :(

Reactions: Wendigo

krop

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sweet videos! Wanna make love to him, and spend hours on that beutiful bum and tasty perfect dick

VirgoGuy_80

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been a fan of Bryan Thomas for years now!
Needless to say, this thread has just made my entire life complete, lol.

Sidenote:
Myles Hannaman did cam shows for Cam With Him/Guys also. But 'those' shows have never surfaced. I figured someone would have those up here by now. Myle's shows were also, many moons ago, but still..

Reactions: KingBeeFour

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been a fan of Bryan Thomas for years now!
Needless to say, this thread has just made my entire life complete, lol.

Sidenote:
Myles Hannaman did cam shows for Cam With Him/Guys also. But 'those' shows have never surfaced. I figured someone would have those up here by now. Myle's shows were also, many moons ago, but still..
I just looked him up after a decade. Myles is now happily married with a kid.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apropos recordings of "cam shows" of yesteryear, I'm not sure when screen recorders came in but if memory serves the earliest ones were rather primitive. I seem to recall they merely recorded a series of screen shots, so the results were somewhat jerky, and were also expensive to install. I can think of a lot of cam guys who I'd like to have recorded but didn't. Nowadays of course you get free Video Downloaders that come with the browser, as well as installations like RealPlayer and Bandicam. Sorry to ruminate 'off topic' on days of old but I too wish I'd invested in a screen recorder, however primitive, and now be able to see Myles giving a show! ... :) ...

Myles H..jpg