Fitness Model Bryan Thomas

benharris

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is my fave BT pic ... :) ... Years ago he used to do webcam shows on either Cam With Him or The Cam Guys (I forget which) and evidently someone got hold of his Skype too. I don't think he was doing shows for very long but in any case it was a long time ago. Nice dick though ... :)

View attachment 1127541
I want that in my bed

Reactions: greengrassnice

SohoBebe

Cherished Member
Media
Any news?

I used to talk to him. This was years ago, probably during college days and a few years after. He was very funny online but when we spoke on the phone he was very boring. Yes, he’s straight. Terrible at phone sex.

before he blew up he tried to get on that site All American Guys but got turned down because he needed to lose weight. Once he dropped the weight they came back around and suddenly were interested and that’s when he started to change. Then he ended up doing that Rick Day photo shoot and that’s when his personality changed.

Last time I heard/saw him was at a gym and he had put on a lot of weight. Beefy not fat but that was a few years ago.

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to talk to him. This was years ago, probably during college days and a few years after. He was very funny online but when we spoke on the phone he was very boring. Yes, he’s straight. Terrible at phone sex.

before he blew up he tried to get on that site All American Guys but got turned down because he needed to lose weight. Once he dropped the weight they came back around and suddenly were interested and that’s when he started to change. Then he ended up doing that Rick Day photo shoot and that’s when his personality changed.

Last time I heard/saw him was at a gym and he had put on a lot of weight. Beefy not fat but that was a few years ago.
change how?

Misael

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do you have pics of him?