Every gay times naked issue from 2010 - 2016!

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...And this is how you ruin the momentum (and reputation) of an excellent photo series. After the brilliant spread from 2015, the last ever Naked issue released in January 2016 just had to spoil the fun with a photoshoot spreading just one issue and featuring a plethora of celebs that no-one knows (or cares) about. The photos themselves are very cheesy and way too arty for my taste - most of the people shown don't even look enthusiastic about being photographed! The only celebs from this lineup I do know of include Austin Armacost, David McIntosh, Ashley Taylor Dawson and Tom Bosworth.

They did at least bring back the collectable cover concept, not that they did anything for me. This was the second Naked issue I bought in print and only one of the covers appealed to me enough. Can you guess which one?
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex Mytton - there's an alternate cover on the Internet that features Alex, can anyone verify if was a real one? If so, I would've chosen him as my preferred cover boy!
13.jpg

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ashley Taylor Dawson - even after all these years Ash still looks fine. Definitely more revealing than his Cosmo shoots, but I would have liked it if his but wasn't cropped out of the last photo!
22.jpg

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mans Zelmerlow - I didn't hear about this guy until after his appearance on Eurovision. He's easily the hottest of the men in this edition and was the cover boy I said I bought in a previous post
27.jpg

Attachments