Every gay times naked issue from 2010 - 2016!

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After the overwhelming response of my previous thread I will be uploading all the photosets from each GT Naked Issue from start to finish. Not sure if anyone realises now, but I'm basically reuploading material that was on my old Tumblr account (you might know my account name based on these uploads). Stay tuned as i will start sharing some photos later today.

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the very first Naked issue, released in January 2010. For their first edition, it wasn't too bad. I'm not British (or American) by any stretch but I do recognise most of these people. And 32 participants was already setting the standard high for the next release...

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The second edition was released in January 2011 and as the magazine mentions, it's the 2010 shoot (since it was all done at the end of that year). More celebs this time around, but also a lot more underwear than there should be in a nude photoshoot. A lot of the reality contestants were pretty hot around that time too.

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The third Naked Issue was released in January 2012 and was the biggest one to date, so big they spread this photoshoot over two issues. I will upload the first part in two separate posts because of image upload limits. Part 1:

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is the second part of the year's photoshoot, released in March 2012. This one had double the participants compared to the first edition and also a lot of risqué shots. Some of the celebs also took part in more than one photo, a sign of things to come in the next Naked issue. Again, I have split this into two parts. Part 1:

Attachments

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The next release came out in March 2013 - and it was radically different from the previous editions. As I mentioned in the last post, some of the celebs were starting to get more comfortable with being naked and some even got to do multiple shoots - that was definitely the case from here on in. No more undergarments and now plenty of different offerings from most of the stars. As of this post, I will now start uploading each photoset by celebrity as this will be easy to keep track of.

As for my thoughts on the issue itself... it was a definite step up from before - no piece of clothing present here! The inclusion of athletes like Chris Mears, Ashley McKenzie and Luke Campbell were a big deal, even if they weren't the biggest of stars at this point. There isn't as much colour variety in this edition (and for the next two) since the woody background is very monotonous and the white rooms look uninviting at most. Also, given that Dylan Rosser was involved in the making of this issue, I found it to be a little disappointing since he is renowned for full frontal male nudity, and yet there is none. Overall, I still liked it better than the first four issues.

This was also the first edition to introduce the collectible cover scheme. These were the four chosen: 01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg