Erections over 50

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been with guys that cum quickly when was younger .. being that I enjoy swallowing and all.. that was a plus when they could cum three to four times within half hour or less and deliver good loads each time.. same with screwing
Yes, I love guys who cum really fast and have no refractory period. It really gets me off seeing them cum so fast and so many times. They never lose interest. You can just keep making them ejaculate repeatedly.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I love guys who cum really fast and have no refractory period. It really gets me off seeing them cum so fast and so many times. They never lose interest. You can just keep making them ejaculate repeatedly.
Yeah.. do you just watch? Now swallowing or shooting on face?

Reactions: Ben Tramer

trent_postal

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
over 50 here, closer to 60 than 50. i guess i an one of the lucky ones, no problem with erections. still wake up hard and get woken up in the night with a nice stiff dick. gets hard, stays hard. points straight up. and still shoots a nice load and far enough to give myself a facial.

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am still getting nice hardons, even in the mornings.

Despite falling foul of Peyronies which has curtailed my length and girth, and gained a curve, it still works, no pain, and it hits that g-spot perfectly now!

Still like to jerk off too when something on this site sparks my interest, especially on a Sunday for the video circle jerk.