Dylan o'brien

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not Dylan. Dylan has completely different hands, nails and vein locations lol. And the image has been around for a while, reverse search it..

lukieluk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That pic has been floating around since 2016 and I highly doubt it's him. I seen a post on tumblr, may have been reddit, that pointed out that Dylan's arms are much hairier and the fingers aren't thin enough to be Dylan's. The person in the picture also doesn't bite his nails, something Dylan is known for doing.

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not Him...Okay...So U Lot Were When The Picture Was Taken

Just so I understand... Dylan shaved his arms, remove his moles, change his veins, changed his hands and changed his nails, just to take this picture? Then miraculously undid all the undoubtedly expensive procedures right after? That's quiet the dedication.

coolerguy69

Legendary Member
Media
Just so I understand... Dylan shaved his arms, remove his moles, change his veins, changed his hands and changed his nails, just to take this picture? Then miraculously undid all the undoubtedly expensive procedures right after? That's quiet the dedication.
We may have to speak to the fact or faked team :)

Attachments

Alkaline3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off topic but what in the entire fuck is going on with that beard. Movie role? I hope.

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only one who has the url of the pic saying "Dylan Sprouse" when I open it on a new tab? Suspicious... lol

Still, I'd love it if it were really him. Don't feel like investigating if it is, though...

On a different note: is this year done with all the "sexy" pics making their way to the internet? Was that all that was going to be released? Because I'm still waiting for Will Poulter and the others of the "List" :(

Reactions: CorCordium123

JustSeevus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Between the TH thread and DoB thread, despite knowing both are not genuine, I'm legitimately filled with an unusually high amount of hope lmao.