Dylan o'brien

thomas76

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure about the "cut" status through those jeans. But does look like he is like either fully or almost completely "excited" there from how straight it is sticking out and being able to make that much of an impression in jeans. I would say looks like a good average size one, which matches his looks well.

Reactions: Jayce trent

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Failed the first time round haha
qghiz.gif

So....are their ratings in the toilet or.....?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't follow Teen Wolf but gather Dylan's character is either gay or curious. Two pics below suggest he is serious or just playing with us, the second one looking nice and domestic on a sunny afternoon.

The character is not gay, or at least not openly so. There has been consistent and palpable sexual tension with another male character, but the producers/writers have never capitalised on it - only teased viewers with the possibility that it might happen without ever intending on going through with it. That is known as 'queer-baiting'.

There have been other gay characters on the show though, and they usually get about three lines per season.

And I strongly suspect those pictures are fake.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't follow Teen Wolf but gather Dylan's character is either gay or curious. Two pics below suggest he is serious or just playing with us, the second one looking nice and domestic on a sunny afternoon. View attachment 422381 View attachment 422382
The one thing about the internet is that it's filled with ravenous fangirls who do nothing but go to school and fantasize about their favorite teen actors having outrageous gay sex...THEN they go home and write 7,000 page fanfics accompanied by (sometimes) expertly photoshopped pictures.

Dylan's straight. He's not fucking dudes and these are fakes, sorry.

Dylan has been in a relationship with Britt Robinson since they did a movie together. Safe to say he hasn't sent nudes to anyone, as they live together and have done since almost the start of their relationship. But he is definitely in my top 5 most wanted...

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
He was seriously injured in an accident while filming 'Maze Runner' in March 2016. Apparently he is back on set after serious facial reconstruction surgery and other injuries.

Freedom 101, you have impeccable taste.

danielobros

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight