Dylan o'brien

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And see, I can see Hoechlin wanting more because he very much didn’t need to be in either. Plus come on, his character was used and abused, and that is one of the main reasons why he left in the first place. He didn’t like the way things were going with his character. But he also knew that the only people would actually watch it would be is if he returned. So after Dylan, Hoechlin is the top actor in the show. Him and Dylan, both were the ones that people remember the most. So it would make sense that if you couldn’t get one, at least having the other would be beneficial.

Didn’t really like his storyline in the movie, thought it was stupid and rushed, and the ending was just tragic. so I can kind of understand Hoechlins decision to want more, especially when he knew what was going to happen. I don’t blame him, go ahead and kill my character off, and makes it where I never have to come back here and deal with it again. But I’m making sure I make the most of it. And he did. Smart decision on his part.
I kind of feel bad for Hoechlin having to return to that pice of garbage of a movie just to be done with the character. Dylan's decision makes sense because he managed to preverve the memory of Stiles without having tainted it by a crappy movie.

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And see, I can see Hoechlin wanting more because he very much didn’t need to be in either. Plus come on, his character was used and abused, and that is one of the main reasons why he left in the first place. He didn’t like the way things were going with his character. But he also knew that the only people would actually watch it would be is if he returned. So after Dylan, Hoechlin is the top actor in the show. Him and Dylan, both were the ones that people remember the most. So it would make sense that if you couldn’t get one, at least having the other would be beneficial.

Didn’t really like his storyline in the movie, thought it was stupid and rushed, and the ending was just tragic. so I can kind of understand Hoechlins decision to want more, especially when he knew what was going to happen. I don’t blame him, go ahead and kill my character off, and makes it where I never have to come back here and deal with it again. But I’m making sure I make the most of it. And he did. Smart decision on his part.
I respect Dylan's decision because it makes total sense, why do you want to go back to a chapter of your life that you already closed, his decision totally makes sense and nobody should be forced to do something just because other people want you to do it, he doesn't owe anything to anyone just because some people have a severe case of entitlement, narcissism, and greediness, he was completely wise and had every right to decline and do as he wanted. Teen Wolf fans are always been messy and during the announcement of the movie, they were just bullies attacking each other I'm glad Dylan didn't partake in going back to anything related to it because nothing satisfy the Teen Wolf fans.

Reactions: Carlos Santos

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I kind of feel bad for Hoechlin having to return to that pice of garbage of a movie just to be done with the character. Dylan's decision makes sense because he managed to preverve the memory of Stiles without having tainted it by a crappy movie.
Exactly, Dylan did the right thing even with all the noise coming from the bullies on social media trying to force him to join the movie.

Reactions: Carlos Santos

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I respect Dylan's decision because it makes total sense, why do you want to go back to a chapter of your life that you already closed, his decision totally makes sense and nobody should be forced to do something just because other people want you to do it, he doesn't owe anything to anyone just because some people have a severe case of entitlement, narcissism, and greediness, he was completely wise and had every right to decline and do as he wanted. Teen Wolf fans are always been messy and during the announcement of the movie, they were just bullies attacking each other I'm glad Dylan didn't partake in going back to anything related to it because nothing satisfy the Teen Wolf fans.
Also, let's be honest here. Dylan was the real breakout star in the show. Hoechlin managed to get himself a great role as superman. As for the others, well... I don't have to say much. If it wasn't for Dylan's horrible accident during Maze Runner 3 which derailed his career he would probably had been nominated for an Academy Awards by now. He's slowy making a comeback and his career seems to be finally back on track.
He's booked an busy and his SNL movie is high profile enough to propell him to bigger projects (if the movie turns out to be good).
To sum up, the Teen Wolf movie needed Dylan, Dylan did not need the Teen Wolf movie.

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, let's be honest here. Dylan was the real breakout star in the show. Hoechlin managed to get himself a great role as superman. As for the others, well... I don't have to say much. If it wasn't for Dylan's horrible accident during Maze Runner 3 which derailed his career he would probably had been nominated for an Academy Awards by now. He's slowy making a comeback and his career seems to be finally back on track.
He's booked an busy and his SNL movie is high profile enough to propell him to bigger projects (if the movie turns out to be good).
To sum up, the Teen Wolf movie needed Dylan, Dylan did not need the Teen Wolf movie.
Dylan hasn't needed the Teen Wolf/series/ movie for a while and he said that he needed a break two years ago but since then he's been steadily working and living his best life, he doesn't care about the celeb focus that much as the rest of his ex-colleagues do.

Reactions: Cherryboy19

ANAONYMOUS

Cherished Member
Media
I mean, if you're going to have a will they/won't they in an ongoing series you need to have to execute that drama carefully. You have to either get them together, or come up with some compelling reasons why they can't be together in order to keep it going. Teen Wolf didn't generate good plot reasons to keep them apart, and by the time they actually got together nobody cared anymore because Dylan was barely on the show.
Which was a shame because he had the best acting on the show lol the others were hot but terrible acting

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which was a shame because he had the best acting on the show lol the others were hot but terrible acting
Not everybody was terrible, the older actors were good, but the worst was Posey for sure.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like his decision to not do the movie was very much integrity based in defense of Arden because based on most of his other movies, we know he not usually one say no to a crappy script.

• Haha
Reactions: mojimo

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like his decision to not do the movie was very much integrity based in defense of Arden because based on most of his other movies, we know he not usually one say no to a crappy script.
let's be honest here, anything he did and do after that teen wolf movie is better than anything than the rest of the cast have done when it come to movies, for example hoechlin, posey movies where they are the leads are full of shitty trash and yet they go back, Dylan didn't want to and that's ok, he's not a sheep as the rest of the teen wolf cast.

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was an accident and don't know how to fix it. Also don't know why you're so defensive when I was complimenting him for his integrity...
it was totally backhanded what you said, besides I'm defensive because why are you calling other gay men "deviants" in other threads?

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was totally backhanded what you said, besides I'm defensive because why are you calling other gay men "deviants" in other threads?
I said this site has a lot of deviants in one other thread. Is that a lie? Also the first Maze Runner movie is the only movie of Dylan's I personally liked. Him being given bad scripts is no reflection to his talent, he's a phenomenal actor who deserves better.

User152020

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I said this site has a lot of deviants in one other thread. Is that a lie? Also the first Maze Runner movie is the only movie of Dylan's I personally liked. Him being given bad scripts is no reflection to his talent, he's a phenomenal actor who deserves better.
you should known better tbh because that word has a lot of connotations that are homophobic and bigoted closed-minded people have used against us for ages, doesn't help that you're a "straight" man trying to justify the use of that word when you should've known better what you were going to find here.