Photo Drew Starkey (netflix Series Outer Banks)

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why the fuck is this the most liked post when it isnt even him??
Not trying to be mean to Drew, but most likely because he's not that popular here in LPSG. If he was, his hardcore fans would have reported it long ago. I personally dont care since is a hot video and people don't spend time talking about it. Everyone just moved on and focused in his real hot pictures ;):)

Glam

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys, he’s my new celeb crush and my new obsession. I just wish he would be active on his social media but unfortunately he’s far from this.

They’re starting film Outer Banks season 4 today so I’m waiting for new photos with the crew but I don’t know, I got this feeling that his character is going to die this season and he’s gonna leave the show lol

Excited for “Queen” but he lost so much weight when he was filming it

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Bummer about the shaved pits.

Any chance he gets naked in Queer?
the movie has a lot of male nudity, there was a casting call for actors/dancers who were comfortable with full frontal nudity. Also Hollywood insiders who had seen the script said there's a lot of nudity in it. Luca's makeup artist said in a podcast that he had to do a prosthetics catalogue for him.

I'm not sure who will be nude in the movie but I've read the book and him and Daniel Craig's character do have sex a couple of times. His character is the source of Daniel's infatuation/obsession. The book though is quite slim(I think it was less than 100 pages) so I'm sure Luca will take a lot of creative liberties to make the movie have a solid runtime

I'm encouraged though because Luca seems really passionate about the movie, he said this is the most personal film he has ever made.

Shadowball

Legendary Member
Media
It's directed by Luca Guadagnino. He's gonna get naked
There are a lot of things I love Luca Guadagnino for but getting name actors naked is not something he really does. I am still mad that the only nudity in Call Me By Your Name was some random woman. He did better if We Are Who We Are but the adult cast in that were all unknown, except Kid Cudi, who kept himself covered.

Fatboy6669

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a lot of things I love Luca Guadagnino for but getting name actors naked is not something he really does. I am still mad that the only nudity in Call Me By Your Name was some random woman. He did better if We Are Who We Are but the adult cast in that were all unknown, except Kid Cudi, who kept himself covered.
I mean, if you're talking about frontal nudity, that's a rare sight in Hollywood these days. There were lots of ass shots from the main actors in CMBYN (not that Chalamet has any). I would expect the same in Queer, if not more

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
what are you on about? both protagonists of Call me by Your Name were nude. You should also watch A Bigger Splash, two of the main actors go frontal.

Reactions: Hello2001