Photo Drew Starkey (netflix Series Outer Banks)

Zevksr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some clips of him circulating on Insta an Tiktok in a bathroom looking scared. He was with a buzz and shirtless. Does anyone know the source of the clip?

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#drew starkey from k-wame

#drew starkey from k-wame

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Queer, his upcoming film from Luca Guadagnino, is confimed to have multiple actors fully nude. The makeup/special effects said in a podcast that he had to send a catalogue of prosthetic penises to Luca for the actors who weren't comfortable showing their real penises. (He doesn't mention which actors or if the prosthetics actually ended up being used, he just says that he sent a catalogue of prosthetics for the ones who weren't comfortable)

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Queer, his upcoming film from Luca Guadagnino, is confimed to have multiple actors fully nude. The makeup/special effects said in a podcast that he had to send a catalogue of prosthetic penises to Luca for the actors who weren't comfortable showing their real penises. (He doesn't mention which actors or if the prosthetics actually ended up being used, he just says that he sent a catalogue of prosthetics for the ones who weren't comfortable)
Where we can heard/watch the podcast?

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
I’m sure the actor strike is/has affected it, but did we have a timeline?
it was filmed in Italy under Italian producers (so it wasn't under the SAG umbrella) plus it finished filming before the actors' strike started(early July).
I'm not sure if Luca is going to postpone it since Challengers is delayed till the end of April next year, I don't know if he'll want to chuck two movies in one year. We might get it in 2025.