Don’t know if there’s one but any on joey gentile?

What telegram group??
Influencers Exposed
Don’t hold your breath about seeing much of people like Joey or other youtubers though cause alot of people now are just sharing baits of non social media guys. Some TikTok guys here and there, very rarely if at all do they post youtubers.

I realize it all may be fake but can the person who claimed to have a video of the two fucking post it?

kato_boi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, looks like he's forbidden material now. Wonder if the OF is deleted too.

portboy88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh I disagree. They’re hot. Personally I prefer the teasing pics like he posted. And he recently sent a $30 vid of him jerking but I haven’t bought it yet.

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh I disagree. They’re hot. Personally I prefer the teasing pics like he posted. And he recently sent a $30 vid of him jerking but I haven’t bought it yet.
More than likely not him, just like a lot of the stuff he posted. And the dick pics he sent out the first time for a crazy amount of money weren’t his they were his boyfriends. Then he posted pictures on his page that he took off the internet that weren’t his. Also he said he was gonna post daily..he hasn’t posted anything since the 19th. Scammer

Patman00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Influencers Exposed
Don’t hold your breath about seeing much of people like Joey or other youtubers though cause alot of people now are just sharing baits of non social media guys. Some TikTok guys here and there, very rarely if at all do they post youtubers.

You got a link to that group?

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s actually losing subscribers on his onlyfans :laughing:. People are catching on to his scam. I think he was up in the high 300s now he’s down to 295 as of this post lmao.
Which sucks for him because he’s a good looking guy, if he actually delivered what he said he could be making a lot of $$$