Don’t know if there’s one but any on joey gentile?

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has posted "renew and you will recieve a free sex video" I took the bait and spend quite some time on arguing with him. He first claimed that it wss "on the way", then claimed it was already sent, which it wasn't, then he had a "car accident", he even sent a random pic of a slightly dented car, then he claimed he sent the vud multible times and it was on my end the problem was, he couldn't explain how the dented car pic came to me though, and then he stated that I was on a no post list and a filter had sorted the video away. I was on the list for sharing his content. Since I never bought anything from him that ofcourse is not true. He said he had hired an attorney that check all the time. I told him to fire that attorney. In the end he promised me a refund for that last month, I ofcourse never got that as "by coincidence"that promise was made on my last minutes of subscription... Lol while I was able to see his posts he promised once more a gift for renewals, this time a picture with an emoji removed... The emoji in the pic clearly didn't cover anything explicit lmao
so do not support this scammer... The initial sign up was free though some link on another OF creators message and renewed for 10 D's so not economically devestated, just feel stupid when I don't see a scam comming at me... Lol

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who's the god holding his bulge?
His boyfriend and co-scammer. He dreams of becomming an actor, a legit one. So when I told him that an OF promising nudes, but not delivering wasn't a smart career move he blocked me lol

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh I disagree. They’re hot. Personally I prefer the teasing pics like he posted. And he recently sent a $30 vid of him jerking but I haven’t bought it yet.
More than likely not him, just like a lot of the stuff he posted. And the dick pics he sent out the first time for a crazy amount of money weren’t his they were his boyfriends. Then he posted pictures on his page that he took off the internet that weren’t his. Also he said he was gonna post daily..he hasn’t posted anything since the 19th. Scammer

K.david

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People need to send pictures instead of having full blown convos under these threads it’s 18 different full pages and only one of them is two pictures of him shirtless
That's because he hasn't posted any nudes after years of being on OF. He keeps posting Instagram content while trying to charge everyone. Literally not one dick pick or video.

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And why good, handsome people having ugly boyfriends? Joey is a such a good looking guy and he is together with this strange guy? Sick…
One day when you grow up emotionally, you will realise that good looks is in the eye of the beholder. Some people might also find Joey ugly - but if they are happy then what do you care? Not like you writing it on here will make Joey dump his bf and go looking for you

K.david

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anything new? I'm on the free trial, but its all PPV and I'm not trusting him haha
He doesn't show face or anything nude with even a tattoo to confirm its him. The PPVs literally could be of anyone. The posts with face are the non nude/Instagram worthy content. He continues to give a ton of excuses. Joey has been scamming everyone for about a year plus. Beware! That is why comments are turned off on the wall posts and he has to do free trials every single month to keep numbers looking up.

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything worth it on onlyfans?
Absolutely not. Decided to be fooled (again) and subbed. There is 0 nudity on his page still, he does misleading captions to get people to resub like “JC sucking me off” and the picture you can’t see ANYTHING. Constantly sends out PPV but who knows if it’s legit, until he actually shows full nudes on his page (which he never will) I say don’t fall for his misleading captions and don’t sub.