Don’t know if there’s one but any on joey gentile?

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has posted "renew and you will recieve a free sex video" I took the bait and spend quite some time on arguing with him. He first claimed that it wss "on the way", then claimed it was already sent, which it wasn't, then he had a "car accident", he even sent a random pic of a slightly dented car, then he claimed he sent the vud multible times and it was on my end the problem was, he couldn't explain how the dented car pic came to me though, and then he stated that I was on a no post list and a filter had sorted the video away. I was on the list for sharing his content. Since I never bought anything from him that ofcourse is not true. He said he had hired an attorney that check all the time. I told him to fire that attorney. In the end he promised me a refund for that last month, I ofcourse never got that as "by coincidence"that promise was made on my last minutes of subscription... Lol while I was able to see his posts he promised once more a gift for renewals, this time a picture with an emoji removed... The emoji in the pic clearly didn't cover anything explicit lmao
so do not support this scammer... The initial sign up was free though some link on another OF creators message and renewed for 10 D's so not economically devestated, just feel stupid when I don't see a scam comming at me... Lol

Zixxx31

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has posted "renew and you will recieve a free sex video" I took the bait and spend quite some time on arguing with him. He first claimed that it wss "on the way", then claimed it was already sent, which it wasn't, then he had a "car accident", he even sent a random pic of a slightly dented car, then he claimed he sent the vud multible times and it was on my end the problem was, he couldn't explain how the dented car pic came to me though, and then he stated that I was on a no post list and a filter had sorted the video away. I was on the list for sharing his content. Since I never bought anything from him that ofcourse is not true. He said he had hired an attorney that check all the time. I told him to fire that attorney. In the end he promised me a refund for that last month, I ofcourse never got that as "by coincidence"that promise was made on my last minutes of subscription... Lol while I was able to see his posts he promised once more a gift for renewals, this time a picture with an emoji removed... The emoji in the pic clearly didn't cover anything explicit lmao
so do not support this scammer... The initial sign up was free though some link on another OF creators message and renewed for 10 D's so not economically devestated, just feel stupid when I don't see a scam comming at me... Lol
OF needs to terminate his account

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OF needs to terminate his account
Yeah, but there is no real way to complain, and the rules support scamming, since if you get a refund you risk OF closing down your account if they believe the creator more than you - if I read the rules correcetly:
"If a User seeks a chargeback or dispute from their credit card company, the User’s access to OnlyFans may be discontinued or limited." and
"Purchases are final and non-refundable. You may unsubscribe for any reason, at any time, to ensure that you will not be billed for that subscription again."
there are no mention of creators breaking written promises or scamming

K.david

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s sending a lot of PPV’s guaranteeing that you’ll see his cock if you pay
If they were I think we’d have seen it at least once by now. It’s usually cropped out of frame or partially covered by something. Defeats the whole thing.

Bigdecrichie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's JC Mounduix. He was on Big Brother in Australia, I think... he's friends with YouTuber Blair White
Yea i know all of that, but some peeps were in the comments saying he was dating someone else... ben or something and now he is posting pics with him and they are dating.. so i was curious if there was any tea associated with it. I am not sure but i thought his bf had an only fans or participates in his idk. I didt sub after seeing the comments here.