Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fuck yes I do... I couldn't stop cumming stoned off my ass in a mfm threesome last weekend. The last couple orgasms I screamed and were nearly unbearable. My cock was aching when I pulled out of her

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love watching a guy's cum tube twitch as it fills an ass or pussy with seed (or feeling his cock throb inside me if it's me getting bred, ha). Just thinking about it makes me hard.
Yes, I love that. Even better if I'm the one filling a hot ass, but watching another guy is fun, too.

Purplestarboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a major fetish for being fucked and breed by a group of guys just passed from one dick to the next and filled with load after load.
I love being the cum dump in a group orgy when I go to the sauna I always leave totally dripping and I love it

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I have a major fetish for being fucked and breed by a group of guys just passed from one dick to the next and filled with load after load.
I love being the cum dump in a group orgy when I go to the sauna I always leave totally dripping and I love it
This is a fantasy of mine.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love filling up a pussy
I love the look on a sexy size queen wife or girlfriend of a huge “monster” cocked guy watching and feeling the most mammoth cock she has ever seen stretching her pussy and womb, and feeling her best multi orgasms ever wash over her has she knows she is having life changing sex with her new all-time record holder for her biggest and her best….

likehimbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the look on a sexy size queen wife or girlfriend of a huge “monster” cocked guy watching and feeling the most mammoth cock she has ever seen stretching her pussy and womb, and feeling her best multi orgasms ever wash over her has she knows she is having life changing sex with her new all-time record holder for her biggest and her best….
Are you often the biggest and best?

Reactions: BigBen