Does anyone have a breeding fetish..?

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Would be hot to get the chance to help a couple who can't become pregnant, because the guy is infertile. Just breed her and make them a happy family. Can be all 3 together and keep it between us only and the guy will be the official father. Nobody other would know. Would make me happy to know I've made a couple happy. Could stay friends after or I'd stay away and just do the insemination.
Well, I'm sure this won't happen, but I'm open to do it for a serious couple interested and in the need! Even offer an exotic place to be inseminated at. Just in case, I'm waiting to deliver!

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something I found

I think it's one of the hottest parts of having sex with men, it's the knowledge that whatever their conscious self is thinking and whatever the accord between him and a woman is, everything that happens is due to his body desperately wanting to procreate and make a woman's belly swell with his seed.

It doesn't matter if he wears a condom, it doesn't matter if he pulls out. Every single day, his testicles are churning out billions of healthy, potent sperm ready to assault a woman's womb and implant deep inside her, and his body craves to shoot all of that plentiful genetic material into a waiting womb. Women just release one egg once a month and that's it, so we aren't really that wired with procreation at all times, but a man's body never ever stops burning precious energy to fill him up with potent seed until he cannot hold himself back and must release it, no matter if it's inside a woman or just with his hand.

There's a reason why so many men hate condoms, they know it stops their seed from reaching the fertile soil it wants to reach and it drives them mad. Notice also how the guys who don't want to wear condoms are also the ones who are shit at pulling out. That's because they're studs driven by their deepest primal instincts, that pull that just wants them to bury themselves balls deep in a waiting pussy and unload everything inside of a woman, no matter if she wants it or not. At that moment, they are towering over her, cock locked deep inside of her, and feeling it twitch and throb for release, and instead of pulling out, they let go and send their seed to impregnate her. It's what they're made for and they are entitled to her womb.

And why wouldn't they be? A single drop of sperm inside of a womb, if the woman is ovulating, is enough to trigger a biological miracle, a complete hijack of her womb by the man's seed, and a complete rewire of her body to redirect precious nutrient and energy to hisgrowing child. And even as the woman's body tries to fight against it and reject the intruder, a man's seed is so strong that it eventually wins against the woman's body, who had no other choice but accept its fate as a precious vessel for his seed, and her belly starts swelling, her breasts swell and fill with nourishing milk for his child, and even her hips widen to get ready for birth. And all it takes is one drop at the right moment. And as soon as they hit puberty, men start churning out enough sperm in a day to knock up an entire town if they wanted. And yet they shoot it all in one shot, to ensure any woman they get their needy cock inside of is properly fertilized. Every day they ejaculate enough sperm to start entire bloodlines, and yet they are neverempty.

I've seen the way men change when they start getting driven by their biological instincts. As soon as their balls drop, they go from innocent friends to looking at you in that way, that you know that if they could, they'd pin you down and fill you, even though they know what it leads to, especially because they know what it leads to. Later, they get better at controlling it, but I can tell, and I know that a lot of men see me first and foremost as a potential vessel to grow the seed that keeps coming and coming and never seems to stop and needs release so bad.

So yes, I am keenly aware of the reality of it, and I love it so much. Men are barely held back animals who are so easily manipulated by their most primal instincts and can go from sweet and caring to pounding you with no thoughts but BREED in an instant.

And fuck, I wouldn't have it any other way.

BottomForHotTops

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the gay/bi/pan/heteroflexible tops that follow this thread, I have a follow up question: Do you think it’s hot if your bottom keeps your loads you give them, or do you like it better when they leak out?

Personally, as a total bottom, I think it’s hot that I carry my top’s load. I know there are some tops that like the Mpreg/Pregnancy fetish/joke, but I know there are some that are freaked out/uncomfortable with the fetish/joke. But I personally think it’s hot, especially when then top literally looks at me and says to me “I’m going to get you pregnant” or “Fucking take my babies” or something along those lines.

At one point in my sex adventures, I had a top that put 5 loads in me in one night. Yes, we took breaks, but it was fun. (Personally I’d love to see a top who can put more in me)

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To the gay/bi/pan/heteroflexible tops that follow this thread, I have a follow up question: Do you think it’s hot if your bottom keeps your loads you give them, or do you like it better when they leak out?

Personally, as a total bottom, I think it’s hot that I carry my top’s load. I know there are some tops that like the Mpreg/Pregnancy fetish/joke, but I know there are some that are freaked out/uncomfortable with the fetish/joke. But I personally think it’s hot, especially when then top literally looks at me and says to me “I’m going to get you pregnant” or “Fucking take my babies” or something along those lines.

At one point in my sex adventures, I had a top that put 5 loads in me in one night. Yes, we took breaks, but it was fun. (Personally I’d love to see a top who can put more in me)
For me it’s def more of a turn on when my bottoms hold my loads inside them even for a while. As long as my seed has time to seep into their bodies, I’m satisfied I’ve marked my turf. Wish I could get a guy pregnant for real but at least as a fantasy it heightens my orgasms and my bond to them

Here_Now

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Rather than highjacking this thread, perhaps you should think about creating a new thread. Please keep on track to this thread.

Reactions: BottomForHotTops

Jsv937

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rather than highjacking this thread, perhaps you should think about creating a new thread. Please keep on track to this thread.
How is it not EXACTLY what the topic of this thread is? Look back at the very first post. It's almost word for word a match.

Reactions: locutusofborg

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I want my bottoms to keep my loads and absorb all of my DNA.

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me the words cum in my pussy are a real turn on. I glove up if she wants but I prefer to fuck bare; the knowledge that she might get pregnant adds to the frisson. Luckily it’s only happened with my baby mother the once. My current girl wants a baby….. might hit the bulls eye

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very low sperm count, and my wife and I have not had kids, although it’s technically possible because it only takes 1 sperm to do the job, the likelihood of it happening are small. It doesn’t help that we don’t have penetrative sex anymore either, although we have inserted my semen in her with a squirting dildo many times. Anyways, I would love to see her truly get breed by natural insemination, yet this remains a fantasy because of many factors including the extremely messy logistics it could create. Better to keep some things fantasy

Ljinva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am surprised to read through this entire thread and not have any of my fellow gays mention the further fetish “mpreg” by name - the erotic fantasy of a top literally impregnating his bottom. I’m way into it. :heart_eyes: As a top who prefers younger, inexperienced guys, I love the idea that I’m planting my flag deep up inside virgin territory, and marking my boy as mine :cool: Being his alpha, like that. And also covering him in my scent
My pussy wants Alpha sperm so bad

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
same case here
I have a very low sperm count, and my wife and I have not had kids, although it’s technically possible because it only takes 1 sperm to do the job, the likelihood of it happening are small. It doesn’t help that we don’t have penetrative sex anymore either, although we have inserted my semen in her with a squirting dildo many times. Anyways, I would love to see her truly get breed by natural insemination, yet this remains a fantasy because of many factors including the extremely messy logistics it could create. Better to keep some things fantasy

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With guys, it's never done a thing for me but if we have tested and he wants a dribbly bum, can do.
With an older woman, she wanted my swimmers and it was such a turn-on for both of us when we stopped using condoms. She also mentioned that she was blowing bubbles after sex but agreed that it was something that women had to accept...