Dobbyiam

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You don't get auto opted in to the sub price, you have to confirm it. So everyone has had the option to make an informed choice

There will be people who paid, because for quite a while his bio only stated ‘yo’ so there would of been people who saw the £10 price tag and expected more.

Like I said look at his first post asking what people want to see. He would of known he wasn’t going to do nudes at this point. But instead chose to lead people on by asking what they want to see

Funtimes2023

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He really hasn’t though.

There will be people who paid, because for quite a while his bio only stated ‘yo’ so there would of been people who saw the £10 price tag and expected more.

Like I said look at his first post asking what people want to see. He would of known he wasn’t going to do nudes at this point. But instead chose to lead people on by asking what they want to see

Maybe be less thirsty and wait for confirmation before making assumptions...

It's not like he's the only person on OF that doesn't post nudes - so honestly, it's on you.

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe be less thirsty and wait for confirmation before making assumptions...

It's not like he's the only person on OF that doesn't post nudes - so honestly, it's on you.
No one was making assumptions though. He literally asked what people want to see then changed his pricing. So people who subbed shortly after paid the full price. The comments that stated they wanted nudes and other things. Then after seeing this he changed his bio to say no nudes

I understand he’s not the only person on OF who doesn’t post nudes, just odd the fact he asked what people want to see before changing his price and bio

jtcamrn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
u need to just respect the hustle -- you pay at your own risk. his boundaries are valid and hes trying to get some cash from people thinking hes hot.

tbh he's dipping a tiny toe into the sex work arena by doing an of but that doesn't mean he owes you his peen.

jtcamrn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wonder if he will do in depth pictures of his massive ears.

(this is a joke. unless...)

Jmcdonald1

Legendary Member
Media
I don't think he is being serious... but no doubt someone on here is desperate enough to pay it :joy: :joy:
He is. I asked him how much and he said a lot, so I asked how much specifically and he said 500. Just waiting for him to text me back now. I'll never pay that much but I wanna see what he says