satparc35

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has he deleted his OF already? Can't find it on internet search
No, it's there. You can search his username directly on OF.

It's just so hard to believe that he would make on OF and even more, using the exact same @ that he has everywhere. On the other hand he mentioned a few days ago on an IG story that he would eventually activate IG subscription for people who want to support him, and provide there some extra content. Who knows... maybe he changed his mind. But then OF is for some spicy content. For other creative stuff there are better options and he would probably promote that... Anyway, sorry for the long message, going back to mind my own business.

Reactions: tylerishot123

Fuz3

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, it's there. You can search his username directly on OF.

It's just so hard to believe that he would make on OF and even more, using the exact same @ that he has everywhere. On the other hand he mentioned a few days ago on an IG story that he would eventually activate IG subscription for people who want to support him, and provide there some extra content. Who knows... maybe he changed his mind. But then OF is for some spicy content. For other creative stuff there are better options and he would probably promote that... Anyway, sorry for the long message, going back to mind my own business.
I don't think he plans to use his OF for spicy content, maybe shirtless, gym content but that's about it.
The rest I guess he'd use it to promote his photography as OF in his mind is probably the best platform to get fans to fund his equipment.

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just been messaging. He’s not doing nudes and only doing shirtless so pretty pointless knowing how often we’ve seen him shirtless.

He did say that he would sell boxer pics. But said someone’s already bought one at $50

His of won’t last very long

Funtimes2023

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So did anyone subscribe? He's got 3 posts, around 8-10 likes each, so I guess not many subs. Is it any more suggestive than the shirtless stuff we've seen on insta?

He's updated the profile to say "no nudes here"... so don't gey your hopes up anytime soon

Reactions: checkingifimblocked

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So did anyone subscribe? He's got 3 posts, around 8-10 likes each, so I guess not many subs. Is it any more suggestive than the shirtless stuff we've seen on insta?
He’s posted a pointless selfie, one of his feet and a shirtless selfie. All stuff you could actually see on his insta

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He hasn't duped anyone, he's been transparent about his content and his boundaries.
He really hasn’t though. He didn’t declare the no nudes thing till a little while after starting to charge £10 a sub.

So for those who subbed straight away expecting nudes got massively disappointed

Considering his first ever post was asking people what they wanted to see and pretty much everyone said nudes

PJS65647

Worshipped Member
Media
He really hasn’t though. He didn’t declare the no nudes thing till a little while after starting to charge £10 a sub.

So for those who subbed straight away expecting nudes got massively disappointed

Considering his first ever post was asking people what they wanted to see and pretty much everyone said nudes

You don't get auto opted in to the sub price, you have to confirm it. So everyone has had the option to make an informed choice